𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒

—"HEY?" A voice greeted from behind, startling you

—"HEY?" A voice greeted from behind, startling you. The snack that was previously in your hand was now on the floor. You turned around and puffed when a snickering Vinnie was presented.

"Jesus fuck head my gummy's" You said looking at the gummy's now sprawled onto the floor. He snickered once again.

"It's not funny" You pouted cleaning up your snack. Vinnie smiled at your pouty face and pinched your cheeks, shaking ur head side to side. "Don't be so pouty, it was just like 3 gummy's"

"Yea 3 cherry gummy's put to waste" You replied removing his hands off and towards the trash can. You lifted the lid and closed it, turning around to your best friend once again. "So I've been gone for 3 months and don't even get a 'oh my god vinnie i missed you so much' but a 'Jesus fuckhead my gummy's' ? I feel so loved" He sarcastically said leaning onto the counter with a hand over his heart.

"I, in fact did miss your annoying self " You said before wrapping your arms around his neck. His arms slid around your waist, pulling you more against him and felt his head slide into the crook of your neck.

Normally you wouldn't feel anything by that movement but something about that made your tummy flutter. You inhaled before kissing his clothed shoulder and pulling away. His arms didn't leave your waist

"So, you happy now?" You teased playing with his curls. He rubbed circles onto your waist and smirked. "Yup"

You squinted your eyes at him and pulled away."Any plans for today ?" You questioned walking towards the living room. Vinnie grabbed an apple and followed behind you.

"Yea to hang out with my favorite person all day" He said plopping onto the couch with you following.

You hummed opening a new package of cherry gummies. "And who may that be? Michael?"

He playfully glared at you as you popped a gummy into your mouth. You smile and shrug chewing the soft gummy. "Oh yeah totally because I love spending time with that dipshit more than you" He sarcastically said taking a bit from the apple.

You roll your eyes leaning your arm on the top of the couch. "Well i've got nothing to do other than watch stranger things"

Vinnie whined. "But all you do is fawn over Steve and Robin"

"Can you blame me? They're like fucking hot dude" You said turning on Netflix. Vinnie sighed and mumbled. "They are"

"HA, told you" You teased getting comfortable on the couch. He leaned his arm behind you head and you leaned into his touch pressing start of the new season that came out.

About 30 minutes in you wouldn't stop gushing over the new character Eddie and vinnie would just smile at your cuteness.

"Oh my god he's so ugh" You fawned looking at the screen. You didn't hear a laugh from vinnie so you turned your head curiously to the boy just to be met with him staring at you.

"What?" You giggled staring at him. You looked into his brown eyes and his pupils were dilated.

"You're so cute. Do you know that?" He mummers under his breath stroking a piece of your hair behind your ears. "I know, you've told me that a billion times vin" You giggled out with a blush spreading over your cheeks.

You and vinnie have been best friends for the longest time . Even before his fame. He promised you he wouldn't ditch you and that's exactly what he did. He still hangs out with you, brings you everywhere so you won't feel as if he is neglecting you. Plus he loves being with you.

Over time you realized you were falling for him and you have no regrets. Little did you know those feelings were exactly the same for him.

He smiled and slides his hand across your jaw, holding you as if you were to break any moment. His thumb brushes your cheek gently, admiring you.

Silence fell apon you two and the only thing that could be heard was stranger things softly being played in the background.

"I am head over heels for you y/n l/n" He confessed looking into your eyes deeply. Your breath hitched. The feeling of butterflies hit your stomach once again.

It takes you a couple of seconds to reply. "Really?" Your voice small, hands clammy as you look into his doe brown eyes.

"Really" He confirms not caring if your friendship would fall apart after this. He needed to confess and just in that moment felt perfect even if you were fawning over a character not even minutes ago.

You breath out a laugh. "That's funny because I am also head over heels for you Vincent Cole Hacker"

"Vincent? Really" He groaned as a laugh escaped your lips. "Yes really" He rolls his eyes with a smile.

The gap between you two closes and you feel his soft lips against yours for the first time. Well not the first time because he was teaching you how to kiss in 8th grade as you were about to go on your first date.

But this time it was for him.

Your lips move in sync and you move your hand into his soft waves of curls. He pushes himself closer to you, deepening the kiss.

The feeling of his lips against your own pushed you over the edge. You never wanted to let go but you needed air.

Out of breath you let out a little laugh. "Well that was nice huh"

Vinnie smiles caressing your face. "Really nice" He says giving you once more kiss.

You smile to yourself as the two of you continue to watch the show but had to rewind back a bit to see what you have missed during that little moment you guys had there.

The two of you cuddle one another while enjoying the feeling of each other's embrace and presence.