1. The Planning

It was a warm summer morning and the sun had just came up, with sunlight creeping through the blinds waking Clay up from his wonderful sleep.

'F-fuck. Morning.. already?' Clay thought to himself as his eyes open slowly. He finally got up and grabbed a grey GeorgeNotFound hoodie from his dresser and paired it with some black sweats, and shuffled it into the bathroom just next to his room.  He finally emerged from the bathroom after getting ready and headed to his kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. "Cereal? Really? That's it?" He said aloud while pouting. "Whatever, it'll do." Soon his Cat Patches wakes up and heads to the kitchen from being alerted by the shuffling of the cereal. "Why hello patches." He says as he lets out a soft giggle. "You must be ready for breakfast." He then took a can of cat food and put it in patches food bowl. "There you go." He smiles and goes into his room with his breakfast and hops onto his gaming chair.

Clay's POV:
I couldn't wait to speak with George today, I was also really exited to tell him the news. I had bought a plane ticket to fly to the UK and visit him for his birthday. I could imagine how exited he'd be. I'd also been thinking about telling him my feelings for him. I've had a crush on George for awhile but never let it show. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Clay hops on a call with George soon after. "Hey George!" He exclaimed in a joyful tone. "Hey Dream! What's got you so exited?" He giggles. "Oh nothing, I have a bit of news though." Dream says as he calms himself. George gets worried. "Is something wrong Dream?" George said in a nervous tone. "Not at all!" Clay says. He reassures George and soon after he tells him the news. "George, I bought a Plane ticket to the UK to come see you..." George almost interrupts Clay and yells with excitement. "No way really?! When are you coming??" George asks. "I'll be arriving in about 2 days." Clay says, replying to George's question. "Awesome I can't wait! But Dream.. I don't know what you look like." George points out. Dream simply responds with "lets leave it a mystery when you come pick me up from the airport." He giggles. "But for now, wanna play Minecraft?" George giggles and agrees, and they end up playing for the whole day until 11:38 pm. "George it's getting really late. I think I should go to bed now, I'll pack my things tomorrow, okay?"
"Alright Dream. I'll talk to you later. Bye!" Clay hangs up and goes to turn off the lights, and hops on his bed and soon after he drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

George's POV:
Oh boy. Dream really know his way to my heart, huh. I need to tell him my feelings for him when we meet, I can't keep hiding it. I just hope he'll like me back. But i should probably go to bed now, It's really late and I'm exhausted.

Hi my loves! Hope you like the story so far <3