5. Dream Come True

"So.. were going to the coffee shop first?" George asked "Yeah! I thought it would be nice seeing as it's your favourite coffee shop." Clay giggled.
"Alright!" George giggled as well. Soon they arrived and George parked his car in the front where there were others parked. "Lets go inside!" George was visibly exited, like a child on Christmas. Clay was so happy to have him. George hopped inside holding onto Clay's hand. He was greeted by the owner of the shop, who wasn't surprised to see his most valued customer back again. "Hello again George! I see you've brought a friend along this time?" George replies with "hello mr.smith! This is Clay, he's my best friend! He flew over from Florida for a visit, so I'm just showing him around." The shop owner and clay exchanged smiles as George ordered his usual morning coffee, and Clay had ordered the same.
They had sat down at a small table for two. "So... Dream." "Yeah George?"
"I'm kind of surprised you'd wanna take me out on a date... it really made me happy I get to come here with you." George's eyes sparkle as their eyes meet and they smile at each other. Clay Giggles "I love you George. And I'm glad your happy." George replies "I love you too Dream." They finish they're drinks and leave, George made sure to leave Mr.Smith a small tip as a thank you before leaving. They then hopped into the car and drove off to the move theatre and went inside. "We're a few minutes early, we can get some popcorn before we go." George says. "Alright, I'll go bye some." Clay buys a large bag of popcorn for the two to share. It was about a minute before the movie started and they had both gotten comfortable in their seats. Clay and George held hands the whole duration of the movie. After 1 hour, the movie was over. Everyone shuffled out of their seats, the two boys doing the same. They threw out the empty popcorn bag and soon after they left. "It's 9:00 pm already?!" George exclaimed. "I guess so." Clay began to laugh at George's reaction. "Lets head home." Said Clay.
The two drove off while blabbing about how fun the movie was and sharing their opinions until they eventually arrived home. They went back inside and George led Clay upstairs to go rest on George's bed for a bit as they needed to sit down after such a busy day. It was time. Clay would finally ask George to be his boyfriend. Both of the boys were on their phones doing their own separate thing. Clay finally broke the silence. "George. I need to ask you something." George was concerned, but tried to brush it off. "What is it Dream?" Clay got instantly filled with butterflies, but tried to ignore how nervous he was. "George... will you- will you be my boyfriend..?" George's face lit up with excitement and joy, almost like a kid in a candy shop. He smiled quite widely. "Yes yes yes! I'd love you be your boyfriend!!" Clay felt so much relief, but more happy than anything. They kissed happily. After being showered with hugs and kisses of pure happiness they spent the rest of their night cuddling while watching YouTube on Dreams phone and having an awesome time.

Hello again my loves! I'd just like to say I am not one to 'baby' George. I only use terms like "kid in a candy shop" as an emotion indicator for like happiness. Happy reading!! <3