4. Lovers?

Before Clay could say anything else George rushed to hug Clay. "Clay.. I love you too... I always have.." After hugging for a bit, The boys pull out of the hug and Clay goes in for a kiss. George and Clay got flooded with butterflies as their soft lips touched. It felt like nothing they've ever felt. They were truly happy in that moment. They pulled away from the kiss as they're eyes locked. "I love you, Dream." "I love you too George." They both fell asleep on eachother shortly after. Clay woke up at 7:00 am, but George was still asleep on him, so he didn't want to risk waking him up.

Clay's POV:
Shit. I can't move. I can't wake him up! I suddenly remembered all that happened last night. I need to do it. I need to ask him to be my boyfriend... but how? A date! It was perfect! We could go to his favourite coffee shop, and go see a movie. Once we get home I could ask him! It was perfect. But for the duration of George's slumber, I just opened my phone and went on Twitter for a bit.

Soon George had woken up. "Mmmphf.. Dream..?" "Oh! Good morning George." Clay got a bit startled but was happy to hear George's cute sleepy voice. "Did you sleep well?" George asked as he sat up, letting Clay do the same. "Yeah, I slept pretty well. What about you?" Clay asked as he got up. "I slept pretty well too." George smiled and stood up to go make breakfast for them. "Hey George? Clay asked. "Yes Dream?" Wanna go to the movies today? Before we go we could grab some coffee at your favourite coffee shop too!" Clay mentioned. "Like- like a date?" George asked excitedly. "Yeah! Like a date!" Clay added. "Okay! We can leave after we eat and get ready." So that's what they did. Clay decided on wearing a white T-Shirt and blue jeans, while George wore a blue Oversized T-shirt with blue jeans. "Are you ready to go George?" Clay asked. "Yep I'm coming!" George ran downstairs, the boys put on their shoes at George grabbed his car keys and the headed out to the car.

Hey my loves! Sorry this part was sorta cheesy... I tried to make it better but it was too difficult- anyways, happy reading!