2. The Meetup

-TIMESKIP-

Clay had been awake since 6:30 am. He had to go to the airport at 1:30 pm so he had plenty of time. Since he got packed in advance, he was already ready and he was so exited to finally meet his best friend.

CLAY AND GEORGES TEXTS:

C: hey George! I'm ready and super exited to meet you :)

G: hi dream!! Me too I can't wait!! But how am I going to know it's you?

C: oh uhh just look for a tall blonde guy with green eyes and a green Dream smile hoodie and grey sweat pants.

G: oh alright!

C: I gotta go bring patches to her pet sitter, and then I need to leave to drive to the airport, so I don't have anymore time to talk, bye George! See you later<3

G: oh alright. Cya Dream!

And that was the end of the conversation.

George's POV:
God dammit. Dream always has to make me smile huh.

-TIMESKIP-

Clay was at the airport, boarding the plane to go visit George.
He was on a plane for a solid 8 hours before landing and getting off the plane. Since George didn't know what Clay looked like, but Clay knew what George looked like, he had a perfect advantage. After grabbing his luggage he spotted George sitting on a chair scrolling on his phone, since he wasn't paying attention to anything, Clay creeps up being George and surprises him by taping him unexpectedly on the shoulder. George quickly turns his head to find a tall blonde man standing behind him. "DREAM?!" He asks. "Hi George!" Clay replies. George gets up from his seat and they hug. "Cmon, lets go in my car and drive home." As they left the airport and entered the car, Clay and George plan their night, as it was already 7:45 pm. They had settled on showing Clay around and watching movies and eating snacks, then going to bed. "We're home!" George says as he pulls into the driveway of his house." "Wow." Clay says. "Your house is way bigger than I thought." George simply giggles and leads him to the front door. They soon head inside and George begins to show him around. Showing Clay the Kitchen, Bathroom, Living room, Bedroom, and anything else he wanted to show him. They head back downstairs after the tour and sat down on the couch next to each other. "Let me go grab the snacks." George says, as he walks to the kitchen to open a small cabinet full of goodies and snacks. George returned with a few snacks and places then on the coffee table in front of them. He then grabs the remote and opens Netflix on the TV. "What would we watch?" George asks as he sinks comfortably into the couch next to Clay. Before Clay could respond, George adds on "here, I'll let you choose." And hands him the remote. Clay simply responds with "oh, okay then." And searches for a good movie. Soon after a horror movie catches his eye. "Lets watch this." Clay says pointing out the movie. "Dream! It's a horror movie! You know I get scared easily!" Clay laughs and with enough persuading, George gives in and lets him play the movie. George and Clay were fine for a good few minutes until a jumpscare plays and George jumps closer to Clay latching onto his hoodie sleeve in fear. Clay lets out a long wheeze, and holds George close rapping his arm around George reassuring him that he's gonna be fine. "George, calm down. It wasn't THAT bad." He explained. "Maybe for you it wasn't but to me that was terrifying!" George pouts but ignores it and he soon falls asleep on Clay, sinking his face into the Dream merch Clay was wearing. Clay looked down and realized George had fallen asleep on him. 'Cute..' he thought as he grabbed a blanket and put it on covering him and George. Clay pauses the movie and lays down holding George in his arms. He plants a small kiss in George's forehead. "Goodnight George." He whispers as he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. George wakes up realizing Clay is gone. He lifts his top half up so he's now siting and calls out for Clay. "Dream? Where are you?" He calls out, Clay responds. "Im in the bathroom getting dressed George!!" George doesn't respond. Instead he hops up from the couch and decides to do the same. He runs upstairs and goes in his room getting dressed, putting on an oversized smile hoodie and blue jeans. He hops out of his room and runs back downstairs preparing breakfast for the two of them. Shortly after Clay emerges from the washroom and goes downstairs. "Good morning George." "G'morning dream!" He giggles as he slides Clays plate of waffles to him. "Thanks George! I didn't know you knew how to cook!" "Yeah I do!" George replies. Their eyes lock for a few seconds until George breaks it by speaking "eat up! I have lots planned for today!" They finish eating and George leads clay to the car.