Happy Together

-TIMESKIP-

It was only a couple of days before Clay had to fly back to America. George was upset by the thought of it, but he tried to ignore it. Clay was filming a video using George's pc setup while George was laying in bed behind him scrolling through his phone. Clay finished recording soon after and George got exited. "Yay now we can cuddle!" Said George. Clay began laughing. "That's what you wanted to do the whole time I was recording??" George answered. "Well yeah, you were recording so you couldn't come cuddle with me!" He pouted. "George— we could've cuddled before I starting recording!" Clay kept giggling at the thought of George missing him even if he was next to him. "I know, but I didn't want to be really clingy!" George said pouting, once again. Clay giggles and got up to go cuddle George.

-TIMESKIP-

It was the day Clay had to leave to go back to Florida. George was really sad about it. He didn't want Clay to leave.

Clay's POV:
Poor George. He doesn't know what I have planned. I'm gonna ask him to move in with me... how can he say no?

"Hey Dream...?" George sounded sad. "Do you have to leave..?" 'I can't bare to see him so upset.' Clay thought. "Well actually... since your so upset... I was gonna ask... do you want to move in with me George? In Florida?" George's eyes widen in excitement. Jumping up and down, he says "yes yes yes!" He was so happy. They eventually got settled at dreams apartment and they grew inseparable. Patches as also quite exited to meet George. They were both happy together.

Hey loves! That's the end!! I hope you liked it. I really tried not to make it too cheesy so- yeah! I'd also just like to say sorry for how short this story is, like i mentioned in the description it's my first fanfic and I'm still practicing. Thanks a lot for reading!