3. Confessions

-TIMESKIP-

George had just finished driving around London showing Clay his favourite spots or features about London. It was about 10:20 pm when they decided to drive home. The two men pulled into the driveway of George's house and went inside. They didn't have much planned after, so George had just insisted on making dinner and watching TV and hanging out. George made dinner and they soon finished both their meals. "Mm George that was delicious! Your an awesome cook!!" Clay happily exclaimed. "Hah thanks Dream." George responded. His cheeks got flooded with a bright pink blush on either side. They both sat down on the couch scrolling through Twitter. "Hey Dream, wanna watch a movie again?" George asked. "Sure!" Dream answered. They turned on a movie and began to watch. They were both on opposite sides of the couch, far away, and George got a bit cold. "H-hey Dream..?" "Yes George?" He answered.
"Uhm.. can we- can we cuddle..?"
George's POV:
Shit George!! Great job!! Dreams probably creeped out by you!! You can't just ask that out of the blue! God I hate myself right now.

To George's surprise, Clay simply responded with "sure George, come here." George went over to cuddle with Clay, melting into the cuddle, the warmth of clays body filled George's soul with joy.

Clay's POV:
I can't hold back anymore. I need to tell him- I need to tell him my feelings for him.

"Uhh... Hey George..?" Dream asked.
"Yeah Dream?" George replied. "I- I have something I need to tell you." George got up from the cuddle to sit up. "What's up Dream? Is something wrong..?" George asked in a worried tone. "No not at all! I just.. I just have a- I guess- confession..? To make..?"
The two boys sat in silence for a bit. Until Clay added "George... please promise me you'll still be my friend when I say this?" "Of course! Dream I love you no matter what. Your my best friend..." 'yeah... just friends..' George thought. Clay simply nodded and smiled, He then added on "George I- I love you." "Dream.." George said. He got cut off by Clay "I'm sorry if this changes everything I just couldn't handle me having to hide it..."

Hey loves! Left you on a lil cliffhanger!! Don't worry, I'll add onto this soon! I won't keep you waiting :) and don't bully me ik it's not really the best fluff story but it's my first time okay :,)