Chapter 3: Tournament/Gym Leader Brock

It was already night time by the time I caught Haya, so we ate dinner and went back to the Pokemon Center, though Haya was more energetic than we could ever expected, I was so used to with just me and Akina together, so having her be the loud for the three of us was really nice, though she was a bit of a handful, if I could say that.

Though after spending time together, I rented a room with a larger bed from the Pokemon Center, since they both insisted that they will sleep together with me, which I quite don't get, considering that it will be awkward for us, but hey, if they really wanted to, I can't quite say no, it was two to one, even I was surprised Akina wanted to do it as well, as much as her shyness tells so.

Afterwards, I simply got into the bathroom for a quick shower after I laundered my clothes a while back. As I changed into my pajamas, I opened the door leading to the bedroom, and I was surprised that I was awaited by the two of them.

"What are you waiting for Master, nervous?" Haya said as she teased me a bit, nervous was a bit of an understatement right now, I was basically as shy as Akina here, thank god I didn't let it show on my face, with a blank face on my face that I desperately kept up.

"No, just thought about something." I said as I lay down in bed, I took a deep breath of my own, calming myself down, as they lay down as well, Akina was on my left, while Haya was on my right, it was quite relaxing in its own right.

"Master is lucky, to be surrounded by girls is a dream, right?" Haya said as she teased me more, she wasn't really wrong in that regard, I'm sure every teenager dreams of that sometimes, but for my part, my dreams were filled with the same dream every time, and that's me winning and becoming the Pokemon Champion, which was equally lame as the former.

"I can't deny that, but let's go to sleep already, I am tired..." I said as with honesty as I yawned, I was getting really drowsy by the second, Haya gave me a genuine look as a response to my answer I gave to her a second ago.

"Aww, anyways... Good night Master." Haya said with an affectionate tone, though she was as tired as me, on the verge of falling asleep as well.

"Good night Master..." Akina drowsily said as she hugged me tightly, as I paid attention to her, she was already asleep, I guess she was really tired today, as I patted her head, with a slightly satisfied look on my face.

Much to my surprise, Haya also hugged me, as she saw Akina do it as well, as I simply paid it no mind, with that, I finally shut my eyes, as we drift off to sleep.

...

...

...

...

~Next day~

I woke up early, today is the day the tournament starts, so I got up, making sure I didn't wake them up just yet. I was in the middle of the bed so that was much harder than it needed to be, if I were to be completely honest.

After managing to not wake them up, I got my usual travelling clothes on me, as I already laundered it yesterday, getting to the shower immediately, as I dressed up immediately, now getting ready for today.

With me finally doing all of the warm-up and my morning routine, I decided it's best to wake them up, as I shook them gently, waking both of them up in a flash, as I simply looked at them while waiting for them to get up from the bed.

"Morning, you two." I said to both of them, as Haya got up immediately, simply full of energy coming from, while Akina was simply stretching her body as she hesitantly got up, fully in contrast to Haya.

"Morning, Master!" Haya exclaimed with energy radiating from her, even I instinctively looked away at her from how bright she was currently, it's simply something I will get used to, I guess.