Chapter 7: Vermillion City/S.S Anne

After coming back to Cerulean City after getting my new party member, a peculiar and rare Charmader who I called Kagari, I noticed there was the Police Force, gathering some attention from the Trainers and citizens alike, I got closer to the source of attention.

From the looks of it, someone broke into the house and stole something, the house looks like a mess right now, but to say that was an understatement, it was wrecked, as the police force and the construction workers were working side by side.

"Hey, trainer! Notice some Team Rocket members running about?" The voice said, directing at me, I looked over and saw it was Officer Jenny, the one in charge of leading the police force, they are well known in the Kanto region and I assume the whole world.

But there are a lot of Officer Jennys, even identical I suppose she is the Officer Jenny in charge of taking care of Cerulean City from crime, they were definitely admirable, that is for certain.

"None so far." I said calmly to the officer, well I kind of lied a bit, I saw a Team Rocket member in the Nugget Bridge a while back, but I'm simply not in the mood of being interrogated right now, so I simply said a safe response.

"Alright, stay safe and look out for suspicious individuals!" Officer Jenny said as she dashed off to the scene of the crime, that was something for sure, as I sighed as the three of them looked at where Officer Jenny was going.

"What was that about?" Haya asked curiously to me, I guess she can't be at fault but be curious.

"Look over there." I said as I pointed to the house that got stolen and demolished by Team Rocket, they were definitely an evil organization that you can't mess with, though I say that when I messed up their plan at Mt. Moon.

"Ah! I see, but I was wondering who she was." Haya said as I made an "ah" sound, I thought she would know her, considering she was a thief and all, but I guess you learn something new everyday.

"Just an officer called Jenny." I said as Haya just nodded, I didn't want to explain that she was one of the identical sisters that is in charge of the police force, though her reaction to it would be funny, but I decided to pass it up for now.

"Is this the work of Team Rocket too?" Akina asked calmly, in contrast to her usual shy demeanor, I guess this is a bit of a serious matter.

"Most likely." I said to her, I didn't want to assume things that I don't know for certain, but my hunch feelings tell me that it is, I know it sounds stupid, but they were at Mt. Moon and the Nugget Bridge, it isn't far off the mark that they made this incident.

Kagari shivered at the mention of the name Team Rocket, not that I can blame her, she was recently captured by them as well, who knows, if she didn't get away by chance, we would've never met, and that made me sad for a bit, now that I think about it.

I pat her head, to make her calm down, it isn't much for comfort per say, but it's the best I could do right now without being imposing on her.

"Relax, you've got us." I said with a soft tone, as Kagari gave a small smile from my words of affirmation and comfort.

"You got that right!" Haya exclaimed as she backed up my statement, as her unending kindle of energy was too bright for me as usual.

"It's true..." Akina shyly said as she simply gave a small smile directed to Kagari, as Kagari smiled at our words, she still might be new to this party, but she's stuck with us now, whether she likes it or not.

"Thanks, you guys..." Kagari said in a soft voice as we giggled at seeing her calm down, as Haya looked at me as if she's jealous of something, what is it I wonder?