Chapter 6: Bill/Peculiar Charmander

Author's Notes: I recolored the image myself since I couldn't be bothered by searching, and SO SO SO sorry for being gone for a long time, I was busy with school, I hope you can atleast understand.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now that I was done battling Misty, the Cerulean City Gym Leader who was a water-type specialist in her own words, I simply decided to go check out Bill's place, might as well after Blue's recommendation, no matter how annoying it sounded.

All I knew was that it was beyond the Nugget Bridge, Routes 24 and Route 25, so I decided to just take a break for a while and not go on any battles. After all, I just defeated a gym leader, so I think my Pokemons needs a break or two, they truly deserved it for showing a spectacular performance at the Pokemon Gym..

Well luckily, I already did the Nugget Bridge challenge, so I were just strolling by casually, but still, it wouldn't hurt to ask them if they were still up for it, after all, I wouldn't push them more than necessary, they were not just my Pokemon, but my friends too, some company wouldn't hurt if they wanted it as well.

Without a hesitation further, I sent both of them out of their own respective Pokeballs, they were tired as I expected, but not quite as much, as I cleared my throat as they turned their attention to me.

"Ready to go somewhere?" I asked them both gently, trying not to come off as rude to them, as they simply smiled at me and held my hands, Akina held my right, while Haya held my left.

"Yeah, I suppose...." Haya sighed tiredly as she agreed to it while Akina nodded at my request, I'm glad that they agreed to it, though hearing Haya tired like this was kind of weird after seeing her full of energy minutes ago, I guess that's what an intense fight would do to anyone, even I was feeling it, only though I was just commanding them, I couldn't help but be slightly mentally drained today.

"Let's go, shall we?" I asked the two of them, as I turned to the Pokemon Center first, I needed to check them up first before going to Bill, I'm sure that guy could wait, not like we have planned meeting anyways, so I could just take my time.

"Yes, r-ready whenever you are, Master..." Akina said, preparing herself as she took a deep breath beforehand, as she stretched her body as a way to wake herself up.

"Alright, let's get going." Haya said with less energy than usual, kind of ironic for an Electric-type to not be energetic, but it was understandable.

"Though before that, let's get you girls both patched up by Nurse Joy." I said to both of them as they hesitantly nod as I sent them back to their Pokeballs, as I entered inside, I did the usual routine of giving Nurse Joy my Pokemon as I simply waited, fiddling with my Pokedex, simply checking the data I have gathered so far.

Of course, it didn't really take that long before Nurse Joy called me up to say that the healing was done, as I took the 2 Pokeballs containing Akina and Haya immediately to my possession, afterwards I planned out what to do.

'That reminds me. I have yet to catch Pokemon from Route 4, 24, and 25 respectively...' I said to myself as I noticed I was slacking off just a little bit, but I guess I needed to do another catching session, I needed to catch up to Blue.

With that, I sent out the two of my Pokemon, as they gathered up by my side, as I pulled out the Pokedex on my hands.

"Whatcha gonna do Master?" Haya said curiously as she looked at the red colored device in question, clearly interested in the said device.

"Another catching session huh?" Akina simply asked me as I nodded, as Haya quickly caught on and agreed with a measly nod, as I stretched my body, I was warming up for another one of these.