A/N : Discontinuation

It's been about a year since I first published this fanfic and almost a year since I last updated it.
I originally started this fanfic as a few people from a group chat on Twitter decided to write fanfics for different ships in Haikyuu (you guys know who you are) and I decided to join in on it.
However, I started falling out of Haikyuu, even though it was (and still kind of is) my comfort anime, not long after I last updated this. It also doesn't help that I have trouble keeping up with more than one of my interests at a time (specifically anime and kpop/kdramas).

Anyways, I have officially declared this fanfic as discontinued. I will not be deleting it since there might be a chance I'll come back and finish it in the future. However, I do not wish to leave readers hanging on what happened so here's a quick summary for what I had planned for the rest of the story:

It wasn't Konoha who asked the question, it was actually Akaashi speaking without thinking, but Konoha agreed to start dating him anyways. Meanwhile, Bokuto kept suffering and it would just worse and worse every day. Flower petals turned into full flowers, which turned into several flowers. Kuroo eventually convinced him to get the surgery and remove his feelings for Akaashi, as the male wasn't going to like him back. The surgery was successful and he lost all of his feelings for Akaashi, but instead, developed feelings for Kuroo, who liked him back.

It might not have been the ending everyone was wishing for, but they all ended up being happy in the end despite suffering in the process.
Thank you for reading Let Me Love You || Konoaka and I hope you enjoyed the story, even though it hasn't been updated in almost a year only to be discontinued.
Also if anyone is wondering, the title of this fanfic comes from Let Me Love You by WayV. I highly recommend listening to it!