Our Cast

(Haha, you thought I'm leaving out the stuff about the characters in the story.)

Andrew Calabro (S): 15 year old scientist, artillery wielder and leader of the Crystal Cast. He holds this power due to him knowing more about the Phase Crystals more than the others. Is in a relationship with Megan and Tari.

Tari Machimoto: 16 year old gamer girl, main strategist and medic of the Crystal Cast. Is in a love relationship with S and Megan.

Mario Mario: 15 year old retard, lookout for the Crystal Cast. Is in love with Meggy.

Luigi Mario: 16 year old overworked student, the scout of the Crystal Cast. Is in love with Saiko.

Meggy Spletzer: 15 year old hyper kid, now the rapid-fire unit of the Crystal Cast. Is in love with Mario.

Megan Spletzer: 16 year old athlete, now the suppressive fire unit of the Crystal Cast. Is in love with Tari and S.

Saiko Bitchitaru: 17 year old aggressive combatant, heavy fire unit of the Crystal Cast. In love with Luigi.

Luke Lerd (SMG4): 15 year old memer, main protector/shield and cover fire. No known love relationships.

Meta: 24 year old scientist, Andrew's adoptive brother/guardian, and main researcher of the Crystal Cast. Resides in the Crystal Cast Mansion

Alyssa Carrera: 19 year old chemist, Andrew's friendly sister, and the bomber of the Crystal Cast. Resides in the Crystal Cast Mansion.

Peach Toadstool: 31 year old monarch of the Crystal Empire. Was the first to be affected by the Phase Crystal's power and now controls the Empire through the Crystal's commands.

All characters listed here will survive to tell the tale of the Phase Crystals and the end of the Crystalline Arc.