.001

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE STEFAN, KLAUS AND LUNA HAD LEFT MYSTIC FALLS

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE STEFAN, KLAUS AND LUNA HAD LEFT MYSTIC FALLS. They had been searching for werewolf's that Klaus can turn into hybrids, they had a lead on Ray Sutton and when they found him, they tortured him until they got information that led them to a pack of wolves. Unfortunately, after Klaus had fed them his blood the transforming hybrids glitched out making Klaus have to kill them all.

Now they were in Chicago, where Stefan spent his Ripper days. They pulled into a warehouse and Klaus parked as all of them got out of the car. "What are we doing here?" Stefan asked Klaus at the same time he was helping Luna out of the car. "I know how much you loved it here" Klaus started opening up a door "brining back memories of the good old ripper days." Klaus finished. Now Stefan and Luna were standing next to the Mikaelson hybrid, they watched a truck drive towards them at the same time that Stefan started to explain his early vampire days. "Blocked out most of them, a lot of blood a lot of partying. The details are all a blur"

Klaus had a smirk on his face while he started to speak "well, that is a crying shame the details are what makes it legend." He proceeded to explain what had happened when he first met ripper Stefan in the 1920's. The details that Klaus was sharing made shivers run down Luna's spine, she never knew that there was a side of Stefan that didn't have a stick up their butts 24/7. Luna let Stefan and Klaus have their moment of reminiscing about the older days. "Why are we still with you? I mean your hybrids failed, don't you wanna move on?" Was what Stefan snapped at klaus while Luna snapped out of her daydream.

Klaus started walking towards Stefan as the two remained eye contact "we're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." He said now in front of the door to the car that was held open and he let eye contact remaining with Stefan until he broke it and winked towards Luna.

A chill ran down the brunettes spine.

IF LUNA ACKLES LOVED ANYTHING IN THE WORLD RATHER THAN HER FAMILY IT WAS ROMANCE. Let me rephrase that, romance books. From a young age Luna had been in love with romance books. Her first romance book that she read was Romeo and Juliet and after that it was little woman and then the book that made her want to become a writer, pride and prejudice. Since the early age of 15 Luna had started writing her first romance book, she never had a life of romance not even a secret romance or one night stand, so she took her romance book knowledge and put that to work.

She wasn't sure what to base her book on so she made one up. It was a forbidden romance between two teenage girls, their love was forbidden because during the time era if you were to find two people of the same sex you would automatically be punished. It didn't matter if it was a beating or a hanging or a torture, for some reason people believed that the only way to solve that ' disease ' was by a good punishing.

"Looks familiar doesn't it?" Klaus questioned Stefan to which he replied with "I can't believe this place is thill here." They put their hands on a ledge and look around when suddenly there's a voice heard "you gotta be kidding me." They all turn to see a woman who looked to be in her early fifties. "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" but was cut off by Luna letting out a groan and the lady stopping him. "Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."