.011

"SO WHAT YOUR TELLING ME IS THAT MY ANNA AND I ARE SOULMATES?" Rebekah asked her brother for confirmation earning a slight nod

"SO WHAT YOUR TELLING ME IS THAT MY ANNA AND I ARE SOULMATES?" Rebekah asked her brother for confirmation earning a slight nod. "How?"

"Mother Nature made a soulmate for her one child, this blessed him with powers of transforming into the faces of different people. He could change his appearance whenever and to whomever. People say he had other powers but I think they're all myths." Before he could continue his blabbering Rebekah cut him off. "Nik what does this have to do with me and Anna being soulmates?"

"When Mother Nature died she was with child, she of course didn't know and neither did anybody else. Not even the one who killed her knew but if she did then maybe she wouldn't have killed Mother Nature." He took a deep breath.

"Along with mother nature's death went her child, she was able to keep the child alive and as a free spirit until turning them into a person at her liking. She saw you and took that as an opportunity to give her child a soulmate. Thus being the birth of Annalise Meyers. The second child of Mother Nature."

"Why?" Rebekah had tears in her eyes, she was happy to know that somebody would love her in the end and that it wouldn't turn sour but her only question was 'why me?' Why was she chosen to have a soulmate? Why was she chosen to have love?

"Mother Nature probably saw your love life as something laughable and felt pity" Klaus joked but Rebekah didn't laugh.

"Okay fine, she had been watching you since we became originals and felt as though it was right for you to have a forever lasting love and made Annalise's spirit into a person, she made Annalise into a person so you could have love and so her child could have love to."

At this point tears were rushing down Rebekah's cheeks. Annalise was only born out of pity, her Anna was only born for her selfishness.

Rebekah rushed into the room Anna was unconsciously and grabbed the girl. She rushed back to their apartment and set the brunette on the couch.

Rebekah wiped away her tears with her palm before grabbing her soulmate again and taking her to their bedroom. She gently laid the 19 year old down before grabbing pajamas.

She took off the girls shoes and her dress only leaving her in her undergarments. She put on the pajamas and laid her under the covers.

Rebekah took herself to the bathroom where she drew herself a bath. She stripped off her clothes and slipped in. That's when she let her tears fall.

Her emotions were all over the place and the only way she could let them out was by crying.

She did that for an hour before stepping out and getting into pajamas of her own.

The blonde made her way into the bedroom and slid under the covers on the other side. She stared at the ceiling for 10 minutes, thinking about what she was going to tell Anna.

How would she start off their conversation? 'Hey just thought I'd let you know that we're soulmates and your mother nature's child who has been alive for thousands of years!' No, she couldn't do that.

But it was an idea.

After thinking about that she wrapped her arms around Annalise's frame and fell into a deep sleep.

I HOPE THIS MADE SENSE TO YOU, if it didn't I wouldn't be surprised.