.008

WHEN REBEKAH AND ANNALISE WHERE HEADED TO BED REBEKAH RECEIVED A CALL

WHEN REBEKAH AND ANNALISE WHERE HEADED TO BED REBEKAH RECEIVED A CALL. Though Annalise wasn't a creature of the supernatural it didn't mean that she didn't know emotions. Rebekah slammed her phone shut and then threw it against the wall, her phone shattering in pieces. There were hot tears pouring down her cheeks as her legs started to wobble.

Annalise quickly ran over to the blonde and caught her in her arms before she hit the floor. While Rebekah sobbed Annalise whispered sweet nothings into her ear which seemed to work because her sobs became quiet as did her coughs.

"Bex do you want to tell me what happened?" Anna carefully asked but Rebekah shook her head. "Okay you don't have to tell me." Anna reassured to which Rebekah nodded. Her grip on Anna became tighter as her sobs went back to being loud and heavy. The sound and sight broke Annalise's heart, she only hopes that this would be the last time she would see Rebekah cry. Her delicate features where to beautiful to be replaced by hot tears, ruined makeup and a frown.

For half an hour Annalise stood in her living room holding a sobbing Rebekah. For half an hour Anna whispered sweet nothings into the blondes ear. For half an hour Annalise stood in her living room until Rebekah stopped sobbing. And for half an hour Annalise stood in the living room wiping at the red cheeks of someone who she wanted to be with.

Rebekah hadn't noticed that she stopped crying, having become numb to emotion, she hadn't even noticed that Annalise walked them both to the bathroom and drew a hot bubble bath with lavender scented oil.  "Rebekah I'm going to stand outside, you take a bath okay?" Annalise asked after sipping the makeup off of the blondes face with a towelette. Rebekah nodded and waited until Annalise was behind the closed and locked door when she stripped her clothes and slipped into the bathtub.

A soft knock was heard at the door "Bex, I left a few towels out here for you when your done. I'm going to go write." Then footsteps.

Annalise walked into her bedroom and got out her phone to dial liz's number. "Hey ma" on the other side of the line Liz smiled to herself. "Hey babe what's up?" Annalise shrugged.

"Nothing much, just about to start writing, anything new with you?"

Liz sighed. "No but lately Caroline has seemed distant, I think her and Tyler might be in a fight." Anna frowned. "Uh oh, looks like the fairytale romance is going south." Liz chuckled. "Don't let Caroline hear you say that, she'll be mad."

"I don't think she can hear me, hopefully, you can never know with the vampire senses." Liz thought for a moment before asking a question.

"So, about vampires, how are you and that one doing? Anything I should know about?" Anna's cheeks went red. "N-no, nothing, she just needs a place to - to stay, her and her family are going through some problems right now but um, nothing between us. But I'll let you know if anything changes." On the other side of the line liz smiled to herself.

"Okay sweet pea, I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too ma." The line went silent and she continued writing.

The silence was getting to loud for Rebekah so she hummed herself a melody before submerging herself beneath the bubbles and into the lavender scented water. Still humming with her eyes closed she left her head from the water and above the bubbles. She took a deep breath and wiped at her eyes. She lathered her hair in shampoo before washing it out. She did the same to her conditioner before washing her body.

After finishing she stood up and emptied the drain. She carefully walked towards the door with bubbles following after her and onto the soft rug. The Mikaelson unlocked the door before cracking it open and grabbing the towels. She wrapped one around her hair and around her body before drying herself off.

She left the bathroom with her dirty clothes in her hand. Annalise didn't take notice to this as she was too invested in her writing. Then her phone started ringing. Annalise answered after seeing it was Ric. "Lise! You gotta listen to this, we got Mikael here to kill Klaus! Everything is set in motion." Annalise was at a loss for words so she only nodded her head before realizing that Ric couldn't see "yea that's great but I gotta go, I'll call you later? Yea?" Ric said yes before the line cut off.

Annalise shut her phone closed before doing the same to her laptop and walking to her bedroom. She knocked three times when the door opened "can we talk?" Rebekah nodded and opened the door wider. Annalise stepped in and took a seat on one side of the bed.

"I got some news" the brunette started "they found mikael and he's here. To kill Klaus." She got straight to the point.

This didn't seem to effect Rebekah as she nodded "okay." Then proceeded to leave the room with her dirty clothes in her hand. Annalise was quick to follow after her "'okay?' What do mean by 'okay?' I thought you didn't want Klaus dead?" So many questions were going through her mind.

What did that phone call do to make Rebekah change her mind about her brother living or not.

"I found out some news, Nik can die now as I no longer care." Then the blonde bumped shoulders with the brunette who stood there with her mouth agape. All she knew was that the phone call was still bugging Rebekah and it made Annalise not want to talk to her.

So Annalise stopped asking questions and went into her room where she grabbed her clothes before walking into the bathroom where she showered.

After the shower she changed and made her way into the master bedroom. Rebekah was on her side staring at the blank was before her. There was only one lamp on that illuminated the blondes face. Her cheeks where still puffy as were her under eyes. Any color on her face was drained and so she looked even more pale.

"I'm sorry" the blonde apologized to the brunette. "It's fine, but tonight I think I'll sleep on the couch, give you some space." This brought a frown to Rebekah's face. She didn't wish for Annalise to be mad at her.

"No stay." The original whined making Anna laugh. "Your mad, you need space" Annalise grabbed a pillow and a blanket but stopped when Rebekah gripped her wrist. "Please?" So Annalise stayed.

She put the pillow back in its place and the blanket before slipping under the covers with Rebekah. "Do you want to talk about it?" Annalise asked again it Rebekah shook her head when an idea popped into her head.

"Why don't we read that book, what was it? The fault in our stars?" Annalise nodded before grabbing the book off of her nightstand. She started on page one as they snuggled closer together. They both read for maybe 45 minutes before they drifted off into a sleep. Hands intertwined and their heads on the same pillow.

The book full of heartbreak resting atop of their chests.

IM SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER, I'm having a writers block and I'm honestly trying to breeze through this part and get to the good part where their relationship starts blooming. So I'm sorry for this chapter.