.010

THE FOLLOWING DAY ANNALISE WOKE UP WITH A GROAN

THE FOLLOWING DAY ANNALISE WOKE UP WITH A GROAN. Her hand immediately went up to her throbbing head and gently rubbed it but pulled it back once she felt a hard coat.

There were dry blood shaving on her fingers. She rolled her eyes and went to get up but was stopped due to the fact that Rebekah was now in front of her. "Anna, don't get up you could hurt yourself even more" she gently pushed the brunettes shoulders down.

"I have to shower" Annalise spoke after a moment or two of silence. Rebekah laughed "I'll bring you a damp towel." Before exiting the room.

Annalise looked down at her clothes and furrowed her brows when noticing that she was in pajamas and not the red dress. Rebekah walked back into the room and saw the confusion written on Anna's face. "Don't worry I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to." She giggled while Annalise's cheeks tinted pink.

"What happened?" Anna questioned while taking the wet towel out of Rebekah's hand. "Let's talk about that later." Rebekah shrugged making Annalise nod.

Rebekah thought back to her conversation with her brother.

"Your future with Annalise Meyers." Klaus told his sister with a small smirk on his face.

Rebekah tilted her head snap in confusion, Klaus sighed before taking in a deep breath. As much as he dreaded her reaction she need to know about her full life.

"Back when we first turned vampires I started having these dreams, visions of you must"
Klaus started off "there was this stunning woman in almost every dream I've ever dreamt. She had these gorgeous brown eyes, adorable dimples and a smile of gold. I would always see her laugh or smile in these dreams. She always looked so happy - so over the moon, but there was this hidden darkness that nobody saw but me, I know because nobody ever called her out on it..."

He took a pause "and it seems, little sister, that you're her darkness. Her balance."

Rebekah sighed, that conversation was not only confusing but heartbreaking. Hearing about Annalise's past life and what could be in her future scared the original.

She now had two lives practically in her hands.

"What do you mean I'm her darkness?" Rebekah asked with attitude laced through her words. Klaus just merely laughed. "Oh bekah it's nothing to be scared of, if anything you should be happy."

After earning another confused look he continued on with his explanation "have you ever heard of an elemental?"

Rebekah grabbed the rag that was full of blood out of the young girls hand. "Do you need anything more?"

"Yea a shower, I smell like I've been in the sewers for half of my life."

"No I've never heard of an elemental before" Rebekah admitted with a frown on her face. "Well they have the powers of any element such as water, earth, fire, metal, and wood. Their called the five elements. And it seems that your little Anna is one of them. Thing is, we don't know which one."

"How could you not know?"

"Well if you wouldn't cut me off then maybe I just might tell you."

After Anna's shower she changed into loose cotton shorts and a soft cotton long sleeve. She put on her slippers and made her way into the small kitchen in her apartment.

She grabbed a kettle from the bottom shelves and filled it up with water before setting it to boil. After a few minutes it started to whistle.

She grabbed a dark blue mug and a sleepy time tea bag. She filled the mug with water before dropping in a tea bag and mixing it. She took a few sips of the hot drink that burned its way down her throat, she didn't know why but the burning pain made her feel at ease.

"When AnnaLise used her powers on dear old dad it showed that she accessed some air manipulation and electricity manipulation. Do you remember when father was lifted up into the air by purple wisps? Well that was electricity manipulation and when he choked? Well she didn't tighten her grip, she just thought about him chocking and it happened, air manipulation that's also another form of mind tricks. He wasn't actually choking but she made him think he was."

"Well what does this have to do with me?"

"There was this prophecy that an original with a dark past of loves would find her soulmate who just so happens to be apart of a witch tribe, specially the Mother Nature tribe."

GUYS IM SORRY FOR THIS TRASH CHAPTER in the next one I'll do the entire chapter dedicated to what Annalise is and why her and Rebekah have their relationship. But I hope it wasn't too cringe for you. If so lmk