.018

ANNALISE, KLAUS, KOL, AND ELIJAH ALL WALKED INTO THE FOREST

ANNALISE, KLAUS, KOL, AND ELIJAH ALL WALKED INTO THE FOREST. Klaus had put Anna down once they were far away enough. Annalise hadn't necessarily been mad but she hadn't been happy either. She was with her lover when klaus pulled her away and they were in a serious conversation.

Well not that serious, but serious enough.

They had continued walking in silence until they could make out a view of Finn and Esther. Behind them bonnie along with her mother walked away as they got closer to the fire Esther spoke up. "My sons. Come forward." Annalise stayed behind.

Not that far but far enough. Kol stopped towards a little bit more but stopped once the flames lit higher.

Annalise couldn't hear anything until her name was called. "Annalise, step forward." She did as told and watched as Esther spoke serious. "For a thousand years I've been forced to watch my sons and wait until you and Rebekah met. I've been as patient for as long as I could, and luckily since my rebirth thanks to Elijah I am finally able to lay my hands on you and get revenge for creating monsters out of my children. I hope you can understand that this is the only way." Esther apologized but before she could do anything Klaus let out a laugh.

"Funny for you to think that I would let you lay a had on Anna."

Esther faced towards her son. "Funny of you to think that was a joke." She then proceeded to murder something under her breath before her seal Hagen to break. The circle erupted in higher flames as the brother shielded their faces. Her body had vanished though along with fin. The only thing left was the star markings and Anna's limb body.

REBEKAH WAITED IMPATIENTLY FOR ANNA AND HER BROTHERS TO RETURN HOME AND IT WASN'T UNTIL LATER THAN EXPECTED DID THEY APPEAR HOME. Rebekah was relieved when she heard the footsteps of her brothers but then realization set in when she heard no heart beat. Thinking of the worst she sped towards the front door and her heart sank when she saw her lover in Elijah's arms. She quickly took the girl and rushed towards the sofa, gently laying the brunette atop the furniture.

"No,no,no,no..." she muttered and tears sprang to her eyes. Rebekah didn't believe what had happened. She stood up and the tears never spilled. "What happened?" She asked in a low voice. Kol was the one to speak. "Well, um, when we were talking with mother the witches ok the other side were pulling the wit magic away from her and beige she was sent god knows where she said something and Anna fell. We thought that it was just a sleeping spell or maybe she passed out from the stress."

Rebake took a deep breath and looked towards her lover. No heartbeat was heard.

All three brothers shared a look with each other before Klaus stepped forward, "Rebekah, we're so sor-" he was cut short when Rebekah sped towards him. She sent him along with herself through a wall. Klaus groaned and then sighed, knowing that his sister was in shock about what happened and denial so he let her do whatever. She repeatedly punched him before breaking down into a sob. He held her while she sobbed. She let respecting "no..." over and over again. This continued for a sum of minutes before finally she was in a sleep.

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE ANNALISE WAS FAST ASLEEP. Three witches watched her sleep and whispered to each other. Anna's fingers twitched and the three witches eyes widened. They all took a step back as her arms began to move. Suddenly she rolled over and onto her back. She moved her head then opened her eyes and started blinking. Wherever she was it was bright. Suddenly a loud voice spoke. "Everyone away!" The three witches were gone and Annalise rubbed her eyes. After readjusting her eyesight she saw a brunette haired woman in front of her.

Probability the same age of her, maybe a year or so older. Her hair was kind of shorter. It went down a little longer than her shoulders. She had a chiseled jawline and her cheekbones looked hallow. But overall she was very beautiful. She was on the shorter side unlike Annalise. The two had similar features but if you were to put them side by side you'd be able to tell them apart. She wore a long summer dress. It was a green color with yellow flowers on it and overall looked very comfortable and good with her skin tone.

"Hello I'm Adelaide."

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR THIS AND WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE BUT YOU ACTUALLY MAY LOVE ME FOR THE FUTURE PLANS AND IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER. BUT WE ARE STARTING ACT II!!!