.016

REBEKAH HAD ANNALISE SITTING WITH HER ON THE COUCH WHILE SHE GOT HER NAILS DONE

REBEKAH HAD ANNALISE SITTING WITH HER ON THE COUCH WHILE SHE GOT HER NAILS DONE. The preppy blonde asked the shy brunette if she wanted her nails done too but she politely declined and instead ventured for a book that was in her bag, the fault in our stars, she and Rebekah had been half way through the book but Annalise had always read before her and then turn the page back to its original marking.

Annalise never told Rebekah this until now, Rebekah stared at her soulmate with her mouth open "you've been reading without me? The betrayal!" Rebekah sarcastically said and threw her hands up then crossed them over her chest as a younger lady worked on her toes.

"Sorry, it's just really good." Annalise sheepishly apologized before continuing to read her book.

After an hours of Rebekah talking with her siblings Annalise's name was called, "Annalise, darling, tell me how handsome I look." Kol spoke from the stand that he stood on as he fixed the collar of his suit. Rebekah laughed from beside her, "Kol, you know she can't lie very easily." The other Mikaelson s laughed at her joke while Kol huffed.

Annalise smiled before telling Kol, "you look, oh, so, very handsome." He smirked in triumph and faced Rebekah, "it seems that your girlfriend likes me better." While Annalise cheeks heated up Rebekah only laughed, "she may like you, but she loves me."

Both Klaus and Elijah looked at each other from the sides of their eyes and smirked while kol huffed like a child who didn't get their moms attention after trying so hard and Rebekah smirked as if she had won a tough game.

Annalise's cheeks turned a bright pink color.

"Um...if you'll excuse me." Annalise said and quickly got up, running to the bathroom.

As soon as she locked herself in the bathroom she looked in the mirror and then turned on the sink water. She gently splashed her face with the water before a knock was heard at the door.

She shut off the water and grabbed a towel and petted her face before opening up the door.

Rebekah stood on the other side with a small smirk on her face and a hand planted on her hip.

She walked in.

"Annalise, love, you k ow I didn't mean to embarrass you." Rebekah apologized and grabbed the brunettes hand, giving it a squeeze.

Annalise nodded though her heat as still rapidly beating. "Would you like to go back out there?" Rebekah asked and nodded her head towards the door. Annalise shook her head, "u-um actually... I-I think I'll stay in here for one more moment" she nervously laughed.

Rebekah smirked a little and walked towards the door before stopping in her tracks and turned around, she gently cupped Anna's cheeks and brought her lips in for a gentle and soft kiss.