.014

THE FOLLOWING DAY ANNALISE AND REBEKAH WOKE UP IN ONE ANOTHER ARMS

THE FOLLOWING DAY ANNALISE AND REBEKAH WOKE UP IN ONE ANOTHER ARMS. They were both asleep on the couch, Rebekah's top half on Annalise's lower body half and both of their arms and legs were tangled together. There were dirty plates and wrappers on the coffee table.

Their hair was a mess but it was a good thing they had both showered the night before. Annalise had received three missed calls from Caroline, and a few messages.

LISE! ANSWER YOUR PHONE

ITS URGENT!!

ITS AN EMERGENCY!

ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?!

Annalise rolled her brown eyes at the texts, Caroline had always assumed the worst when somebody wouldn't answer her message. Anna quickly typed back as Rebekah cleaned up.

Yes miss. Caroline? What could be so urgent, that it's an emergency?

Caroline was quick to reply back

I need you to be here ASAP!!

Annalise rolled her eyes but nonetheless replied with a 'be there soon'. "Where are you going?" Rebekah asked with a slight pout on her face. Annalise laughed and walked over to the blonde "Caroline needs me, so I'm gonna go shower and then head over there" Rebekah nodded and continued cleaning.

"Thanks for cleaning up bex!" Annalise shouted before entering the bathroom and drawing herself a bath.

ANNALISE ARRIVED AT THE FORBES RESIDENCE IN JUST HALF AN HOUR. "What's wrong?" Annalise asked while Caroline dragged her up the stairs. Caroline shut the door and started pacing.

"Well for starters, you didn't answer the phone, but that's not the point! The point is, is that last night when Klaus healed me from the werewolf bite he left me a... well a present. And not a present where it would be a gift card, but a present that you would spend hundreds of dollars on, hell, he maybe spent thousands on it!"

"What did he leave?" Annalise asked with furrowed eyebrows. Caroline sighed and went to her nightstand where she grabbed a long black velvet box and opened it. She gently set it onto Anna's waiting hands.

The brunette let out a small gasp. "Care... wow, oh my god this is great!" Caroline shook her head "no, no, no, no! This isn't great?! Why would this be great?"

"Well because I don't like Matt or Tyler" Anna shrugged but was slapped on the arm by Caroline. "Ow!" The brunette yelped because of how hard the vampire had hit her.

"Lise, I know you don't exactly agree with my choices in men but that doesn't mean you get to insult them." Annalise just laughed.

"That only gives me all the more reason to be mean."