Chapter 14

A/n: Hello everybody! You know, I may as well just finish this book in one night-

Hearing those words, Sylvie smiles benevolently, walking over to and placing her hand on the bell jar. It explodes and sends rose petals whirling through the air. A golden light emits Sylvie and circles Loki, making him rise out of Y/n's lap.

After completely cocooning him, the light sets him back down to reveal...Prince Loki of Asgard, Rightful King of Jotunheim, in his Asgardian form.

It's the same man Y/n loves, with blue or without.

"Y/n," he whispers. He steps toward her, and she to him. In silent disbelief, she runs his fingers through his raven hair, looking into his now-piercing blue eyes. It is him. Tears of grief turn to tears of joy as they lean in for their first kiss, their lips locking passionately.

Magic explodes outwards, and with it, the dawn breaks. The castle transforms like someone is giving it a wash of gold. The magic spreads across the balcony as the sun rises on the terrace, traveling down the castle facade. Creepy stone gargoyles turn into noble statuary figures.

As the light passes over, an upside-down Jamie transforms back into a tiny annoying little child with fluffy hair, basking in the sun. He leaps up and relieves himself on a coat rack's leg like a little rat- which changes into a human foot.

He transforms back into a valet and shoos Jamie away with his walking stick. Rose, who waddles in and out of sunlight, changing from wardrobe to human to wardrobe again. Anna's face comes alive as they sees the wardrobe falling onto them. As it crashes, the wardrobe's doors fly open, sending out a flurry of garments.

Rose is laying on Anna, who grins up at her. "Oh, my sweet Rose."

"Anna."

Boldly, Anna wraps her arms around Rose, kissing her for the first time in a great long while. Jamie joins them and they all laugh, embracing each other.

Heimdall is restored, dark skin glowing in the sunlight. As his vision focuses, he sees a burly, golden god standing in front of him. "Thor!"

"Heimdall, we beat the clock!" After embracing, they look over to see a pile of feathers, from which Thor pulls the out a straight-haired brunette, her feathers blossoming into a dress around her. "Jane," Thor whispers before kissing her passionately.

Alva and Birger hurtle down the stairs on their cart, changing back into regular Asgardians midair, sliding down on their bums. "Oh, Birger! What did I tell you? Look at you- you're a little boy again! Oh, you smell so good!"

From the castle grounds, astonished villagers approach, blinking, as the veil is lifted from their memory, remembering the great monarchy of Asgard and all the gods who live there. They all turn to see Loki and Y/n emerge from the castle, walking over to Heimdall and Thor.

"Hello, brother," Loki greets, much to Y/n's surprise as she surveys the people.

"It's so good to see you, Loki," Thor nods.

Jane curtsies to Y/n. "You saved our lives."

A child runs up and hugs Y/n. "Y/n, it's me! It's Birger!" Everyone mingles, pleased to be reunited finally.

\--/

2 Months Later

The entire village celebrates in the ballroom, Anna, smiling a dazzling smile, plays the harpsichord with their beautiful wife singing. "Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong."