Age play

Okay, this is going to be two parts, and it's going to be looong

I will explain two different, but VERY similar things.

This chapter is about Age play, the second one is going to be about DDLB/DDLG/MDLB/MDLG!

Let's start! *sprinkles glitter*

_+/×_+//×/+_×_+/+/×//+_×/+/+//_+/×_+/+_+/

Ok, what's age play ?

Age play (as the name already says) is about playing an age, that's not yours.

You could say, you're pretending to be someone else, while still being you and in your body.

Age play is not only about being younger, no. You can also pretend to be older.

In the age play community, there are also small fetishes and kinks.

You could be into degradation, humiliation, AB/DL, and other kinks.
AB/DL stands for "Adult baby/Diaper lovers" and means you like wearing diapers. But this can be separated again in other 'plays':

 But this can be separated again in other 'plays':

Here is the term "switch" also used.
You could switch into the daddy/mommy mode or the little role.
---

Age play is a kink, on the BDSM spectrum and normally nsfw/sexual But not always!

Age play is not necessarily sexual.
It's more about power dynamics, and allowing your partner to feel more comfortable with their dominance or submission.

Ageplay is not considered paedophilia or related to it by professional psychologists.

Individuals who engage in ageplay enjoy either portraying children, and/or enjoy childlike elements typical of children present in adults. Meaning, only some littles in that relationship enjoy acting younger. Some only like dressing like one.

Now instead of sub and dom, you use the words:

•little
•switch
•caregiver

Little:
As a little, you are the "baby" in the relationship. Acting younger is your kink; you enjoy needing attention, using pacifiers (not necessarily, it's a preference) and/or colouring.
You do not have a headspace, where you feel younger/are in a child's mindset. You don't go in little space. You don't feel younger in your head.
It's acting. Otherwise it wouldn't be a kink.

Headspaces come in many forms.
Subspace is a headspace, little space is, daddy/Dom space too.

A headspace is a mental place where one usually goes in either for stress relief or feeling of safety (for the submissive headspaces specifically), but not always necessarily for those reason (sometimes people want to go in their headspace just because it feels good). For Dominant headspaces on the other hand, people usually go there for feeling in control and like they can safely take care of someone. Examples of headspace: littlespace, petspace, subspace, domspace, daddy/mommyspace