Watersports

Okay, I know this might sound either really shocking, disgusting or weird to you, and that's understandable.

You may also think or thought that it's all about drinking urine, but no, it's actually a lot more than that. This play is A LOT more common than you think it is.

Let's get to know the different aspects and kinks of Watersports!

⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆★⋆⋆★⋆★⋆

Like Age Play, Watersports is its own "kink" (also known as piss play, even though it involves many other bodily fluids, such as saliva and even less commonly: blood) that can be separated into other kinks.

You should know the term "golden showers" by now; it's one of the most used word for this, even though it's a separate kink in Watersports.

Here are some of the kinks and the meaning:

Golden showers:
A Golden shower is the act of urination on someone, for sexual pleasure.

It's mostly used to humiliate your partner. It's degrading, dirty, humiliation. Perfect for a Master/Slave relationship and/or for sadists/masochists.

Golden bath:
A golden bath is not as common as the Golden Shower.

A golden bath is the act of urinating during anal sex, into the colon of the other. 
A veritable "piss enima." (haha)

And then of course: drinking it.

Any time you are exchanging bodily fluids, there is going to be some risk.
Urine can spread diseases, including bacterial, fungal, and viral infections.

According to Kimberly Langdon - a clinical advisor - it's only true that urine is sterile if the person peeing is completely healthy.

So, if you want to enjoy golden showers with someone whose health status you are unsure of, make sure there are no open wounds on you, and ask them to aim somewhere besides the mouth, such as on your stomach, back, legs and so on. Discuss your health with your partner beforehand though.

Okay, so how does this all work ? How do I perform this safely ?

Well, first things first:  make sure your partner who is performing a golden shower/bath/etc is drinking a lot of water an hour or so before the scene and also has a healthy diet.
This way, the urine is not yellow and tastes "weird", but is like water and almost tasteless.

If you're not drinking it, the place where the scene takes place is very important too.

A bed is probably not the best place, since it can get a bit messy. So maybe do it in the bath tub or shower. This way, you can rinse it off right away.

Make sure that you have everything you want for clean-up nearby, and you should be safe to go.

Remember:
Urine isn't sterile, so like I said above already, make sure you have no open cuts, both parties are healthy and consented, things for clean-up are ready and a good and safe place for the scene.

To sum this chapter up:

Edge play = any sexual activity involving the risk of physical harm, such as bloodplay or asphyxiation

Asphyxiation = the state or process of being deprived of oxygen, which can result in unconsciousness or death. As a kink, people call it breath play, which is very dangerous. (Coming soon)