Pain Kink

sorry it took so long, was busy with work and also wasn't on wattpad much as some noticed-

anyway, here it is:

TW: talking about cutting, knives and self harm

___________

Pain kink is - as the name says - a kink, where pain is combined with arousal. If a person has a pain kink, they get (more) aroused or "horny" if pain is introduced, either while having sex, during sexual acts or for some even outside of these.

It's pretty easy to understand, but of course, as always, there are risks.

Limits have to be set, you can't just inflict pain on someone and expect them to like it.

Pain has boundaries. Some like a good spanking, other get as extreme as experimenting with knives or smaller cuts.

Pain kink is very different from self harm.
The kink makes you feel aroused and good, maybe relieved.

Self harm is for most people there to teach you a lesson, remind you of something, stop having "those" thoughts and won't make you feel aroused, and mostly bad.

That doesn't mean that these people can't have this kink though, it will just depend on the situation, every person works differently.

Many people who self harmed actually find a certain relief in this kink (and also punishments). A dom or partner will be there to deliver punishments, make sure you're healthy and fine and not take it too far.

So just TALK

So just TALK. TALK. TALK

And SET. BOUNDARIES.

This is so important and shouldn't be taken lightly.

And i wish good luck to everyone who's trying to stop self harming, you're doing amazing sweetie and don't listen to those asses or voices in your head. Every person is unique in their own way and just cause you can't be like them, won't make you any less special. (Try to) Love who you are <33