Enemas

Okay, first of all:

An enema is not necessarily a kink, but of course nearly everything can be one.

So this chapter will be all about enemas, how they work and what and how you do it!
+×=+×=+×=+×=+×=+×=+×=+×=+×=

Enemas: what's that ?

An Enema involves inserting liquid or gas into the rectum, which is the lower part of the large intestine.

It's called an enema kit, which is usually and often used for medical issues.
The aim is to empty the bowels, allow for an examination, or administer medication.

But like any other kink, this can cause harm as well!

A regular enema use can cause serious health problems.
An incorrectly administered enema can damage tissue in your rectum/colon, cause bowel perforation and, if the device is not sterile, infections.

Why would we need a medical "instrument" at home, if not for a kink ?

Well, gay people should know this very well.

Before anal sex, you need to clean out beforehand, because nobody wants shit on their dick/sex toy. (Except if they like it of course haha)

You fill the enema with distilled water, and insert the nozzle into the rectum.
The water shouldn't be too hot, but also not very cold.

-------------------
Added can be 4 - 8 tablespoons of mild soap into the water, such as castile soap (The more you add, the more irritating the solution will be. This is why you need a doctor's advice for this first!)

This would be called Soap Suds Enema, one of the most common ones.

Soap Suds Enemas indeed have side effects, but not many experience them. Some of effects are:

•nausea
•vomiting
•abdominal pain
---------------------

You let the water stay in there for a while, and then empty it in the toilet/shower. You repeat the whole process, until the water is clean.

Eat something light before anal sex, and go to the toilet already, before cleaning out

Eat something light before anal sex, and go to the toilet already, before cleaning out. BUT: make sure there is a 2-3 hours gap between your meals and enema.

But how is it a kink ?

Well, the kink is called Klismaphilia (or klysmaphilia).
This is a paraphilia involving enjoyment of, and sexual arousal from, enemas.

Paraphilia = also know as sexual perversion and sexual deviation, is the experience of intense sexual arousal/pleasure to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.