мне жаль..

You wake up from your alarm, and you slowly rise from your bed. "That was the most decent sleep I've ever had this year." You walk out of bed and stop the alarm from ringing. "You're lucky you didn't get crushed this time, or you'd be my 100th alarm that's been destroyed and sent to the dumpster." You growled in a deep voice, almost monotone. You brush your teeth, wash your face, and basically do the ordinary things in life for a normal morning. You dressed up soon after that in a pastel blue shirt, a black hoodie, and dark green shorts. You grab your dark blue mask and put it on (and no there isn't any corona in this story 🙃) just for fashion. You take your phone out and sigh. "I really do need to find a job." You see an advertisement pop up on your phone saying,"Come join us at the holy church! Adult/regular masses start at 8:00-9:20 am. Children masses start at 11:00-12:30 am." You were about to scroll down, when you saw that one word. "Jobs:" You stopped and saw the roles. There was one role that caught your eye, and it was,"Helper" Your eyes showed a little twinkle as you found the perfect role for your job. You looked for the address and you found it. It was below the time for the masses "Address: XXXX, XXX, X" You slightly mumble,"Not far from here, I guess I can walk there."

You stare in awe as the lavender-violet windows sparkle, shining in the sun along with the church's colorful pastel walls as you arrive. You suddenly remember what you came for, but you you glanced at the church one last time before knocking on the door. The door opens and a beautiful nun with pink stripes on her face shows up. "Hello! Did you come to join the church?" She asks, her voice sounding like a soothe tune from a flute. "Yeah, I mainly came here for a job as a helper." You say, trying to sound friendly and all. The nun's expression became even more excited when you agreed to join. "Great to hear that! My name is Sarvente by the way, but you can call me Sarv. What's your name?" She asked with a smile. "Y/N, nice to meet you." Sarv grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside the church. "This is the main room, known as where we take the masses. You can look around if you want, just come back to me when you your done!" Said Sarv with a joyful smile. You look around, and see the pillars. You see a warning poster on one of the pillars, showing a guy with grey stripes and a Russian hat. He had a grey jacket with fluff around it. His expression, well..emotionless. You look around more and see the same guy leaning on a pillar. Your eyes opened a bit wider, seeing the same guy on the warning poster leaning on the pillar. He stares at you with 'what are you looking at' eyes. You turn away quickly realizing he's been staring at you with a death glare. You return to Sarv and she continues the tour. You guys were fished an hour later, exhausted. "I'll go make some dinner okay? Wait here." She walks away before turning around. "Oh wait! I need to introduce you to someone. RUV! CAN YOU COME HERE?" The church shook a bit as a deep monotone voice said,"K." 

A few minutes later the guy arrived. "Y/N meet Ruv. Ruv meet Y/N. You guys wait here while I cook dinner, okay?" Ruv continued to say,"K." Sarv walked away to the kitchen, and left you two alone. You sat in the corner, plugging in your earphones listening to the song 'The Aldults Are Talking'. (Listen to it now before I eat your kneecaps off.) You hum to it quietly. The next song plays but Ruv picks up your phone. He listens to the song while viewing your playlist. 

(yes i used my spotify account. here's the link to it: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2l4kH5sl8tKgKO4IsWfzbK) 

"You have good taste in music." You wait for your phone to be given back but it's been a minute. You ask Ruv,"Hey uh-can I have my phone back?" Ruv still views your playlist. "K." You try not to get on your bad side, but it was too late. "Give it back." You snarl in a low voice. Ruv stops listening and puts your phone on the couch, and lifts you up. You got a little a shocked but you put on your death stare. Your eyes looked like they turned black, but Ruv didn't care. "You know how to speak Russian?" You shook your head. 

"думаю, я могу воспользоваться этим." Chuckled Ruv. 

He hugged you while carrying you, and you blushed a bit. Your flustered face faded away quickly and you got scared. You panicked. "ты довольно милый" Ruv chuckled.  

He pat your head, and sat on the couch. "You gonna take your phone?" You shook your head,"Just leave it there. Tell Sarv I won't eating dinner. I'll be b-back." You walked fast to a random room, not even knowing what it was used for. You didn't care though. You were scared, scared to love someone because of your past. You were so toxic in the past which caused you to get anxiety in the present. What you were anxious of? People. You sit in the corner hugging your knees as you cried softly. Salty tears streamed down your face. You just wanted to be alone, you knew you were. Well you thought you were. Ruv opened the door and called out your name,"Y/N? Where are you?" He walked in and saw you sobbing in the corner. You wiped your tears as soon as you heard him stand in front of you. "H-Hey Ruv!" You faked a sweet smile trying to convince Ruv into think you were okay so he would leave. Instead he bent down and hugged you. "Y/N what's wrong? Why were you crying?" He asked with a worried expression on his face. "I'm fine! I was just tired, so I figured that I'd go to room to rest a bit." You chuckled with a warm smile. Ruv frowned. "Y/N, I know your lying. You don't have to tell me what happened but if a person hurt you, tell me who it was." You shook your head "It has nothing to do with people. Well, sort of. But not in this situation. That's all I'll tell you." Ruv sighed "Alright. But Sarv wants you to eat dinner." He lifted you up and carried you firefighter style. You blushed slightly as he carried you, since he was pretty attached to you. He put you down on a chair, but a little too roughly so you bruised yourself a bit. "Ow." Ruv then patted your head and sat in his chair. "мне жаль" Mumbled Ruv. Sarv smirked at the sight and said,"Get it together lovebirds." Ruv let out a small "hhHhhhHhhhh" that you chuckled at Ruv making such a funny noise.