True love

You and Ruv were walking down the street after eating some sushi. "Hey Ruv, will that weird cashier ever come back for me again?" He shook his head. "Nope. If he even lays a finger on you, I'll do even worse." Speaking of that, can you guess who's behind you?

Bingo! 

It's that weird cashier who tried to make up with you. 

What was he doing exactly?

Following you and Ruv. To be exact, you.

Why was he following us?

Guess.

Bingo again!

He wants to get revenge on Ruv and steal you from him.

Sadly, that wasn't going to happen because your dear Ruv was going to beat him up or something like that. 

Ruv stopped and so did you. He slowly turned around and gave the creep a death stare. (let's call him creep from now on.) You could tell he was trying his best not to show his fear against a 8'11 russian dude. Creep tried to break the silence and punch Ruv, but boy did he almost die. Ruv blocked the punch and twisted his arm, which made a little crack! 

Creep screamed in agony, but he punched again. Ruv did something different this time. He used his other hand to chop Creep's arm. You were hugging Ruv's back, since you were scared that things are gonna get even worse than last time. Creepy ran away as fast as he could. Ruv turned around and pat your head. "H-How many bones d-did you break?" Ruv shrugged. "I don't know, like a few? Doesn't matter though, I broke enough bones for him to stop trying to get with you." 

Right? Haha, wrong this time.

Sorry, can't have three bingos in a row.

{A/N}

lolololololololol i read some percy jackson books soo--

hahaaAaaaAaaHhhH

sorry for not writing a lot, i still got work to do :,)

anyway, good news-i "finished" hxh. i'm moving on to black clover yaayayayayaya

lololololol b y e