2

"Damn."

-----------------------

"You have arrived at your destination."

Thanks Google Maps, really appreciate it. 

I walked over to the building, and I was stunned. The church was unlike anything I've ever seen: Lavender windows, fluffy pink walls, and the structure slightly leaning sideways. 

(bru i forgor to put daisies)

It was like a child's dream come true

It was like a child's dream come true. Snapping out of my trance, I walk up the hill, huffing hard. "I should really work out more.." I mumbled. By the time I reached up to what seemed like a never-ending facade, a pinkish building stood in my vision. 

Knocking on the door, opened to a very tall.. nun? The nun had pink stripes on her face, the outfit also a darkish-pink.

"Hello little human! Are you here to sign up for the church?"

You started to sweat and replied, "Oh um, yeah. I've come for the job actually.."

You swore you saw literal sparkles in the nun's eyes. Enthusiastically, the nun squealed as she took your wrist and pulled you inside. She introduced herself as Sarvente, what a pretty name.

Once inside the church, you were met by marbled floors, strong, but dusty pillars. You noticed a wanted poster on a pillar as well, but you couldn't make out the name. Why were you cursed by such bad eyesight?

However, the main attraction was the pillar that had a..ushanka?? 

Wait no, that's not a pillar, the heck?!

It's a human?!!

A very tall human at that..

You gasped audibly at the sight, gosh, what are you high on?

The nun looked down at you, confused. After a while, she understood and smirked.

Sarvente bent down to your height, smiling, and whispered in your ear, "Oh, that emo boy? Handsome, isn't he?"

You flushed and immediately turned to her, "Um, I don't believe in love at first sight."

Even though you (somehow)mistook him as a pillar, you admit that he's quite handsome, hot, actually.

"Hehe, don't worry, your secrets safe with me~" Damn, for a nun, Sarvente's not that 'pure' as people describe her to be.