никогда не бери то, что мое! ♥️

It's been 4 months ever since you and Ruv were dating. You woke up tired, and smashed the alarm. "I don't even care about you anymore." You sighed, dragging yourself out of bed. You brushed your teeth and took a quick shower. A ring vibrated from your phone while you were brushing your h/c hair. You picked up your phone and turned it on. You opened the text app:

my teddy bear <3

ruv: hey y/n.

ruv: y/n.

ruv: y/n l/n.

You: calm down ruv, i'm here >:T

You: whats up anyway?

ruv: can we go to the bakery at 12:30? sarv is coming to pick you up.

ruv: you don't have to.

ruv: but sarv will be mad.

You: lol don't worry i'm coming

ruv: k.

ruv went offline.

You smiled with tired eyes and turned off the phone. You got dressed up in a white shirt, a blue hoodie, red shorts, and a black mask. You head out and see a black car in front of your house. "Hey Y/N! Hop in!" Sarv poked out of the window. You run to the car, opening the door. Ruv was sitting in the backseat "Hey Y/N." You smile and get in. "Hey Ruv! Hey Sarv! What cafe are we going to exactly?" Sarv grinned,"Honey Haze, I heard their honey comb ice cream and cupcakes were good." You smile,"Honey isn't that bad, I only use it in tea. It's too sweet." Ruv nods in agreement. 

"Here we are!" Sarv grins, exclaiming. The three of you enter the cafe and you start ordering "I would like the honey cupcake, and a drop of honey in two cups of tea." The cashier nods and takes a quick glance at you dreamily. Little did you know, he liked you. While all of you were waiting, the cashier brings the food to the table. "I hope you enjoy! Also, can I talk to you for a moment?" The cashier asked, with his eyes focused on yours. Uncomfortable by the presence in the room, you replied,"Uh-yeah sure!" You stand up and the cashier grabs you by your wrist and pins you to the wall. You were shocked and uncomfortable. "Soo~ wanna come to my place tonight?~" The cashier asks, raising his eyebrow. "N-No please..l-let me-" You almost gagged. 

The guy kissed you. 

You were scared and crying, shivering. Before you could push away, Ruv uppercut the guy. The cashier flew through the air and landed on the ground. "You okay?" You nod. Ruv hugs you then kisses you, and turns to the guy. "никогда не бери то, что мое!" He hissed. You hung on tight to Ruv until Sarv said,"Let's get out of here, we don't want another guy with her don't we?" You were as red as a tomato when she said that, but Ruv either way carried you bridal style to the car.

{A/N}

lol wassup my dudes- i'm back after watching some hxh cause i need to finish the anime before black clover 🥲  

also i watched some hxh and bc on hulu but i finished it on hulu and they wouldn't post anymore so i almost yeeted the television out the window.

pretty normal right?

aNyWaY--i might be posting another chapter today soo--brace yourself my fallen comrades.