Bingo!

You and Ruv were at a party--Gf's party to be exact. This was your first time, but for for Ruv, this was his 5th time. You, Ruv, Whitty, Agoti, and a few others were playing truth or dare. "Hey guys, I'm going to head outside for a breeze, okay?" You left and leaned against the wall. "Hey shortie, what are you doing here?" Ruv pat your head. "Came out for a breeze." Ruv smiled a bit. "Huh, same. Wanna chill here for a bit?" You snickered "Ruv we're already chilling y'know?" Ruv leaned against the wall next to you. You move closer and hug him. He hugs you back, embracing you in his arms. "Hey Ruv..I feel pretty tired. Can we go home?" Ruv nods in reply "K." He pulls out his phone and texts Gf that they're going home. Ruv carries you bridal style and walks you home.

You wake up, and your confused. "W-Where am I?.." You look around, then try to move. Your hands were tied so you couldn't escape. A shadowy figure appeared in front of her. It was Creep. "Well, well, well. Isn't it 'Ms. So-Cute-But-Her-Boyfriend-Protects-Her'?" He snickered. You tremble. "Why are you doing this?" He stopped and held your chin. "It's simple, really. You belong to me, not your little pesky boyfriend. He stole you from me. Now your mine. All mine." He grinned and when he was just about to kiss you, you heard a loud bang and the door fell down. "Just in time, huh?" Ruv growled, his voice low. Creep stared in horror, backing away. "Stay back! I've got a bat!" Creep held the bat in front of himself, trying to defend his life. Ruv approached Creep, staring at him with deep, angry eyes. Creep swung his bat but Ruv caught it mid-air, and crushed it with his bare hands. Ruv broke Creep's legs, arms, and hands. Creep was unconscious, laying on the floor. Ruv then ran to you and untied you. You hugged him, and you were crying. 

"Shhh. I'm here. Let's go home, Y/N." Ruv carried you bridal style to his car and drove back home.

Boy that better be the end of it, right?

Bingo! 

Author is making a different series, but doesn't what series. So she needs motivation to post and for ideas too. She says she's sorry for not posting a lot, she's really tired. Anyway--

Ahem, please ignore narrator 2#. Technically, his name is Percy. I'm Annabeth. You guys might've heard of us from the famous book,"Percy Jackson", and that's the author's most favorite series. So basically the creator called us to narrate the story, since she couldn't do it own her own. In the chapter "True Love", Percy took over because I was absent. I did make the story a bit more interesting though. Yay, hooray for Percy making a story more intresting!

Anyway, the author wanted you guys to meet us so bye!

Bye!

{A/N}

lololololol

hello

i discovered that not a lot of people know the anime "black clover"

i almost yeeted my whole neighborhood in space.

welp bye, and sorry for not posting a lot.