Confetti

The next day

You felt shaking in the church when you arrived. "What in the world is going on there..." Staring at the church, you decided to brush it off and enter. You saw Ruv rap battling a short guy with teal hair. Sarv was panting, trying to catch her breath. She didn't look pleased, and still looked better than nothing when taking a break. "Hey Sarv what happened?" Sarv looks up at you. "Oh Y/N! Those kids were looking for the bathroom but I said they'd have to join the church first. But they disagreed and decided to take things the hard way. I-I've never felt this tired in any timeline but this." Your eyes open wide. You remember everything you forgot. You remember timelines where they'd start rap battling. You knew why Sarv was tired. It was because of you. You knew Ruv was tired too. 

You and Sarv sat on the floor until Ruv said,"I couldn't..sorry." Sarv nodded "It's fine." You knew she couldn't last long. She needed to rest. You knew everything. Before she could even start, you snatched the microphone and well..made a different song.

The kid seemed to struggle. He kept on dying, and eventually quit. (and yes, gf disappeared too) Ruv and Sarv stared in awe. You didn't even drop a sweat. "I can do more." Sarv squealed in excitement,"Y/N! You saved our lives back there, thank you so much!" Ruv smiled a bit "Heh. Thanks shortie." You were agitated at how Ruv called you short, but also flushed. "I'm not short!!" Sarv sighed. "Hey guys, let's have a slumber party!" You got confused for a bit, but Ruv just said,"K." You sighed,"Fiiine." Sarv starts to jump in the air,"Your place, 8:00 pm!" You nod. "K."