assassin

(sorry not sorry but lowercase intended. if you complain that it's to hard to read then go get glasses before i break the law of physics just to teleport behind you and beat you up both mentally and physically. anyway, enjoy :D)

second person pov:

it's been about 8 months since you saw creep. (what a weirdo.) for the past 8 months, you were being trained by ruv how to fight, use self defense, use guns, use weapons, etc. how did ruv know those combat skills? well, he's a criminal, what did you expect, a kung-fu master? you already knew from the start he was a criminal because of that poster, so why are you even asking anyway? 

"you are pretty good for a beginner who just started like 8 months ago, and now you're like a professional-just like me." ruv grinned, with a face of a proud dad. you smiled softly "well i'm happy i can be a professional just like you!" ruv bent down to your height and kissed you on the cheek. (lol you thought it was on the lips didn't you 😏) you jumped and squirmed on top of him trying to get a piggy-back ride. mission success. ruv sighed then put you down. "you wanna go out?" ruv asks. you nod so quickly, your head almost exploded. ruv grabbed the keys and guns. "self defense?"you questioned. he nodded and opened the door.

"so, where are we exactly going?" you looked up at him. "a restaurant, i heard it was new. bf and gf are going to be there so we can meet up." ruv stopped. "there it is." ruv smiled a little as he saw you jump in excitement. 

"gf!" you ran to her and hugged so tight, she almost slipped out of her skin. "h-hey y/n, could you not hug me so tight next time?" gf smiled. "oh, sorry." you said, backing up a little. you guys hung out for a few hours then went back home. 

you grinned madly while walking down the streets. ruv noticed you grinning, and he knew what that meant. you swiftly pulled out your gun and head-shot the person targeting them. the assassin dropped onto the floor face-to-face, blood splattering on the concrete floor. "nice shot y/n." ruv pat your head, and continued to walk home. 

??? pov:

"soon. i will get revenge for killing my dear brother, y/n l/n. this is only the beginning." i grin madly, my eyes staring at a photo of y/n. "ruv, my dear...you won't have to worry about her ever again" 

i laugh wickedly with rage, my fingers crush the obsidian desk. 

"soon."

{a/n}

yo readers, i just came back from simping over shinra-

yeahhh i'm a simp now-

anyway sad news, i know this is all sudden, but i might not continue this story. i'm thinking of writing a fan fiction about fire force, black clover, hxh, etc. i'm really sorry guys.