𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

Anthony stands at the front of his suite room, where his family is currently sleeping or doing other random stuff. His hand has been glued to the handle for the past 20 minutes contemplating if he should enter this battle early, not knowing how the outcome would be.

Or, in this case, what he would say.

On the other side of the door stood the De La Cruz brother waiting for him to make his entrance.

Anthony takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, knowing that a least one of the boys will be awake. The door swings open not even a second later; being face to face with his younger brother Noah, he felt uncomfortable. For some reason, Noah and Anthony would fight the most.

Joshua once concluded that Noah has always looked up to Anthony. Growing up, Noah would follow Anthony around like a hawk. He admired him in many ways.

But as Noah grew up, he noticed the little changes in Anthony's behavior. The once 'I'm smart and handsome and don't give flying fuck about your opinions' attitude starts feeding into something more like cowardliness.

The boys already know that their father wasn't qualified to be awarded the number one father of the year. He was always strict and had certain rules and always seemed to stick up his ass.

But the boys continue their lives normally they would. They had each other, and their mother was alright. But she was closed off and unhappy.

Noah clears his throat, "Well, you gonna come inside?"

"Oh. Um. Yeah." Anthony says awkwardly.

"You know what, Ima grabs the scotch from the cabinet," Alex says, walking into the kitchen.

Joshua laughs, "Yeah, we will definitely not want to be sober for this conversation."

********
The sweet smell of breakfast awakens Anna. She looks around, slightly confused about where she was, then the memories from last night start rushing through.

Her eyes start to get teary; she wishes that her bubba never left. She wanted to say sorry for getting him angry. She wants him to hold her and tell her he forgives-

"Anna?" Anthony's voice cuts through her thoughts. Anthony was still in his clothes yesterday, hair devilish, and his eyes were red and puffy. He approaches her slowly, afraid that she might run away from him. But what surprised him most is that she burst into tears, scrambles out of the sheet, runs to the edge of the bed, and jumps into his arms.

She wraps her arms around his neck, digging her head into the crook of his neck, crying and mumbling, 'I'm sorry,' over and over. Anthony instinctively holds her close, rubbing her back soothingly.

"Anna, please don't cry. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you. I love you so damn much, kiddo." He admitted guiltily. Anna pulls away and wipes her eyes.

Anthony still has her in a tight hold, one arm supports her under her bum and the other holding her back.

"I love you, and I promise to be a better person. I'd do anything for you." He says in a serious tone.

"I love you so damn much, too, bubba." She says, smiling.

Anthony freezes.

Well shit.

He chuckles, "Anna, don't say damn okay, that's another no word." She narrows her eyes at him.

"You boys need to stop saying no words then. I'm 5 bubbas, and I'm gonna repeat everything I hear." She crosses her arm.

He gives a full-hearted laugh, thinking how much he loves this little girl. "Alright, well, how about we go swimming today?"

**********
"Okay, Anna, we have to find the cutest swimsuit for you to wear. So we can show off how cute you are, right?"

"Right! I'm gonna be the cutest little girl!"

Alex digs through her little suitcase and pics out a cute 2 piece swimsuit. It was a black and pink tankini with a long sleeve floral design. With a matching pink and black sun hat. And to complete the look, some big fancy sunglasses.

"You look like a little diva!" Alex squealed like a little schoolgirl

"You look like a little diva!" Alex squealed like a little schoolgirl. Anna giggled, then doing a little twirl and pose, causing Alex to have a mini heart attack from the cuteness overload.

"Okay, ladies, let's head out," Noah calls from downstairs. Anna and Alex head down and follow Noah to meet everyone else down.

Anna's eyes looked like they might bulge out of her sockets. The pool was huge with different water slides and games. She could barely contain her excitement. "Oli! Oli! I wanna swim now!" She starts dragging Oliver towards the water but is stopped by Noah, saying that she needs to put on some sunscreen first.

"Anna, if you don't stop moving, you won't be able to go play."

"Ughhhhh."

"Uh-huh yeah. You'll thank me someday."

Anna drags Oliver, Tyler, and Alex towards the lazy river as the rest of the guys kick it back in the sun.

*********

A/N

Hiiii!!! I've blessed you with an update, finally. Thank you for 5ok reads❤️❤️

Q: Favorite song atm?

A: Tears of Gold by Faouzia