𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

This is how i die.

Thank you world for letting me live this long.

For it is now that the earth shall take me.

Mind, body, and soul-

"You're free." The police officer interrupts her thoughts by the loud clanking noise of the keys hitting the bars.

"I think i'm fine here." She says stubbornly.

I chose life.

The police officer raises a brow and opens the cell door. "You sure you want to keep him waiting for your inevitable doom." He mocks.

Asshole.

Before she can even comprehend, Anthony had stood in front of her. His hair messy, grey sweatpants and a wrinkle T-Shirt thrown that was thrown on quickly.

It was as if all the blood had drained from her face. "Ant-" She barely squeak out right before he roughly grabbed her arm pulling her up from the seat.

He brings her close, there face only an inch apart.  "I don't want to hear a single thing out if your mouth until we get home." He says lowly and threatening sending shivers down her spine.

He lets go of her arm and turns away from her walking out. "Get moving Annabella."

Oof. He said my full name, he's pissed.

The two of them make their way towards the car. Anthony starts up the engine bringing it to life. Anna reaches for the passenger seat but the door was locked.

"You're sitting in the back."

Ouch.

She frowns, but complied. She didn't want to add anymore to the plate.

The car ride was antagonizenly qui, Anthony had stayed dead silent the whole time. Anna had finally felt the duration of the situation to sink in.

Her and her friends had snuck out to go meet at a park and go egg Dani's cheating ex. Once Anna heard of this plan she immediately agreed.

He was a huge jerk.

But was it worth getting caught and being sent to jail cell waiting for her very pissed off brother who was definitely going to kill her.

Yes.

Before she knew it, they had arrived home. All Anna wanted to do was run into the safe haven of her room and sleep.

Anthony got out of the car and Anna followed after. The lights in the house were all on, meaning that everyone besides Oliver was awake.

Anthony roughly places his keys in the key bowl. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He says angrily turning around to face her.

"I-"

"No, seriously. I want to know what was going through your damn mind." He crossed his over his broad chest.

She shrugs.

"Look at me when i'm speaking to you." He grabs her chin, without thinking Anna shoves his hands away. "Stop being so aggressive! It was one time thing, no need to get your fucking panties in a twist."

Her eyes widen, I'm dead. Like, really dead.

Anna took a step back, "I-I-I'm s-sorry, i didn't mean it."

"Go to your room."

"Bubs-"

"NOW."