𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚊

Music blasted in the early Sunday morning of the De La Cruz house. The woman, Jennie, Maria, and Anna were all singing and dancing while preparing breakfast.

Until the next song of the playlists shook anna was excitement as her favorite artist came on.

"YA ME HAN INFORMADO QUE TU NOVIO ES UN INSÍPIDO ABURRIDO!!" She sang out happily using the broom as a dance partner and a mic.

"NO TE ASOMBRES!" She climbs up onto the counter. "SI UNA NOCHE!" The girls are laughing and dancing together as the song blasted through the speakers.

"If you don't shut your ugly ass up-" Tyler walks in grumbling. Anna crouch's down looking at Tyler singing, "Eres mia, mia, mia!" He rolls his eyes turning around.

Anna quickly jumps on his back almost making them both fall over but he quickly regained balance.

"You know your heart is miiine~"

"And you'll love me! FOREVER!" Noah joins in making them all laugh harder.

Anna jumps off Tyler's back and starts dancing/walking towards Noah as he did the same.

"I have to record this." Jennie says while laughing.

"You know your heart is mine!" He grabbed her hand spinning her around.

"And you'll love me! FOREVER!"

The song went to its chores once more, singing loudly as their steps where in sync. Noah was the one who taught Anna how to bachata, out of all of her brothers, Noah can dance the best.

Those two would be the first on the dance floor. And dance like no one is watching.

"Eres mía! Mía, mía! No te hagas la loca eso muy bien ya sabías!"

Once the song was over the girls were hyping them up, clapping and cheering. "Wonderful as always princess." Noah kissed the back of her hand bowing slightly in respect.

"Sir Noah, you have deemed yourself worthy in my presence." She said in a posh accent. He chuckled lightly kissing her cheek. 

𓆉

The day went by normally, Marie and Anna spent the rest of the day by the pool. Joshua, Anthony, and Noah went to work. Oliver went to see a movie with his boyfriend. Tyler....he went out. And Jennie had gone to a meeting.

"Tell me Anna." Marie looked at her, "Has anyone at school caught your eye yet?" She smiles at her.

"Nope." Anna says finishing up her lemonade.

"Awww, come onnnn." Marie whines, "There's no one?" She really just wanted to get caught up with some of the high school drama. Because as a elementary school teacher, you don't get much at all.

Besides the fact that some of these parents are freakin psycho.

Anna gives her a look making Marie finally accept defeat. Deciding to change the subject, "I heard they changed the uniforms though." Anna's eyes perked up, "YES! They did, and they are so freakin cute. I have my whole family urgir planned for tomorrow too."

"It's your first day of freshman year tomorrow right?"

Anna nods, "i'm actually really excited,i heard the highschool soccer teams are divided by 2 teams, A and B team. i'm hoping to make the A Team because you get more chances to travel!!" She says excitingly.

"That's right! You and that one friend of yours, i think her name was.."

"Dani."

"Yes! Dani, you and her went to the fields every weekend this summer right? to practice?" Marie sat up a bit more intrigued in this topic.

"Mhmm, that right. We mainly trained in the basics area like snuggling, ball control, passing, and shooting. We weren't really going for any fancy tricks." Anna explained, she had been working really hard this summer because she had been really looking forward on taking her soccer career to the next level.

Traveling, being scouted, and getting offers were her dream. She loved being out on the field, it was basically her therapy.If she didn't have soccer, she'd feel boring and completely lost.

Later that even the family had their dinner together. It was a strict rule that everyone must be present at the dinner table at every sundays, Tuesdays, and thursdays. No matter what, because spending quality time together was important to them.

Once the table was cleared, Anna was sent off to bed. She did her normal routine and set out her clothes for tomorrow. Checking the time she saw it was 8:53 she deemed it was finally appropriate to go to sleep.

The sun fell and the night sky had awaken, the stars shined bright as they do every other night. The del a cruz household was preparing for bed as for some were already in deep slumber.

Hoping that the next day, will be enjoyable as the last.

♡︎♡︎
A/N
Hey y'all!

Nothing much to say today besides i am tired af. I have a lot of shit going on and need to get my own crap together.

But out of my love and respect i will still try to post regularly.

A new story has also crawled it's way into my head and i feel like some of you guys would be interested.

IDK

We'll see.

Q: What are you currently doing?

A: Laying bed as i type this and watching this movie called HomeFront while drinking lemonade.