𝚃𝚒𝚌-𝚃𝚊𝚌-𝚃𝚘𝚎

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Sit still, Anna; I only have to put conditioner now," Noah says, fighting with the 5-year-old during her bath time.

She'd been extra grumpy since she's left the park. "You're hurting me, Noah!" She whines; Noah rolls his eyes at her, "I'm not even touching you, stop being so dramatic."

He rinses the remaining products in her hair and drains the water from the bath. He grabs a towel, wrapping it around her, and making its way towards her bedroom.

He plops her down on the bed and dries her off. Once he's dried her body, he digs through her suitcase for a pair of panties. He chooses a random pair that had tiny cupcakes on them.

"Okay, Alex is going to pick your outfit. I'll go get him." Anna throws herself back on the bed lazily. She's feeling a bit down and doesn't understand why.

"Okay, princess, I'm gonna help you get dress, then we can go party downstairs." Anna doesn't respond.

Alex frowns.

"What's the wrong cupcake?" She sighs, "I made a friend today, but I wanted to play longer. And now I'm sad."

"You know Anna; I'm sure you'll see your friend tonight. Everyone from the hotel is invited."

Anna beams at her brother, "Really?!" She sits up and starts jumping on the bed."I can't wait to go to dinner! Can we go now! Can we can we?! Pleasssseeeeee!!!"

Alex laughs at his little sister's sudden change of behavior. "Let's find an outfit first."

Alex picks out a simple white dress with puffy sleeves and little blue printed flowers. He brushes her hair out and pulls her brown locks into a low ponytail. And to complete the look, he adds a little bow and matching it with white closed sandles.

 And to complete the look, he adds a little bow and matching it with white closed sandles

"Soo cute!! Gosh, I'm a genius." Alex coos.

Anna and Alex head back downstairs into the living room. Anna then suddenly screamed, causing everyone to jump. "What's wrong?!"

Anna looks across the room, horrified, "TyTy is wearing...SOMETHING ACTUALLY NICE??"

"WHAT?! That's what you screamed for?!"

"You never dress up; what reaction do you expect from me."

"I always dress nice, you brat." He scoffs. "And just so you know, I was forced into this suit." He rolls his eyes and leaves the room with Noah and Alex teasing behind him.

"You look beautiful, Anna," Oli says, crouching down to her level. Anna flushes a deep red and covers her face with her hands.

"I think you look beautiful too, oli." She mumbles, he laughs while standing up. He takes his hand his hers and makes their way downstairs.

***********
"I win again!" Anna says while laughing.

"You're cheating." Noah grumbles.

Once the De Le Cruz family arrived in the dinner room, they were suddenly surround by the media. A lot of questions about business, their father, rumors, and of course, the child being held by Alex. Lots of questions brewed, flashes, mics, it was getting so overwhelming.

Anna's breathing started getting heavy. She hid her head in the crook of Alex's neck, gripping his shirt collar, slightly whimpering. Anthony immediately caught the signs of his distress sister. He grabbed the closest reporter by the shirt bringing him face to face, and speaking loud enough so everyone can hear.

"I am on vacation with my family. And I'm currently really pissed off that you incompetent people are willing to interrupt this rare opportunity. So I'd suggest you'd get out of my way before I send you all on a little field trip to my hospital." Everyone around starts scurrying away.

Joshua smacks Anthony in the back of the head.

"OW! What the hell man?!"

"Just felt like doing it this time."

As soon as they were seated the waitress brought them menus and Anna a kids coloring menus with crayons. She asked Tyler to play X's and O's but he was distracted by the length of the waitress's skirt from across the room.

Anna grumbles, annoyed from being ignored.

"I'll play with you Anna." Noah says grabbing the blue crayon. 

Anna beat him 8-2, Noah was convinced that she was cheating. "Nah uh, I'm not cheating. I'm just the best." She smirks, Noah rolls his eyes not convinced.

"You let a five year old kick your ass in tik-tac-toe?" Alex teases. Noah glares at him, "I lost on purpose."

"You know bubba once told me something."

Everyone's attention turns to Anna.

"He said, loser makes excuses and winners make results. Theyfor, I won, makes me a winner. You lost, AND made excuses. That means you a loser. Tis okay brother, we can't win everything. I'm just better." She says so seriously,  and so well mannered.

Joshua was the first to break, then Alex, then followed the rest. Tyler and Alex where practically rolling. Anthony was tried suppressing his laugh by covering his mouth. Joshua had hid his face in his arms as he laid his head on the table. Oliver was practically crying at this point.

And Anna.

Poor Anna.

Was so confused.

"What's so funny?"

They were laughing so loud some people looked over concerned.

Anna turned beat red,

Was it something I said?

***********

A/N

Peak-A-Boo👀

How's the weather...? Oh here you ask? Terrible😠

Thank you for 60k reads!!! I love you all!!!🥰

Vote your favorite De La Cruz

Anthony

Joshua

Noah

Alex

Tyler

Oliver

Anna