𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕?

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Anna..." a voice called out to her.

"Anna, wake up, hun.." The five-year-old stirs awake groaning and silently cursing so ever is waking her up from her beauty sleep. "Let's just throw her in the pool; she'll wake up real fast-"

"Don't you dare!" Anna squeals at her evil brother.

Tyler smirks at her reaction, only making Anna finally understanding what his objective was. She whines as she throws the covers over her head again. Noah sighs, knowing he has to take extra measures to get this little girl outta bed.

Noah rips the blanket away from her, "HEY-" she tries to protest but is caught off guard when Noah flings her over his shoulder, carrying her to the bathroom. Once she sees the water filled up in the bath, all of Anna's sleepiness disappeared instantly.

"NO! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR BATH TIME!" she tries to wiggle free from his grip.

Noah did not have it.

He was going to get this child scrubbed clean, dressed, then breakfast, and he's dropping her off at school.

Yes.

School.

(𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔)

"Anthony, we should probably be looking at schools to enroll Anna in since summer is almost over." Joshua randomly said while they were having dinner. Anna's eyes widen, "Yes! Please bubba! I wanna go to school!"

Oliver and Tyler both snorted at her comment, knowing that she won't be saying that later.

Anthony smiles at his baby sister, ruffling her hair a bit, "I've already enrolled in school." The boys look shocked, "Why didn't you say anything?" Anthony shrugs, knowing that there will be a lot of complaining and yelling in the next few moments.

"It took me a while to figure out where to put her; I wanted to enroll her in someone we're close to the high school just in case of emergencies. Plus, the high school is close to the hospital, so we wouldn't need to worry too much." He states calmly.

"So, where did you put her?" Alex asked the lingering question on their minds.

"Goldenmire Academy."

The sound of a spoon drop interrupted the silence.

Every head turns to Tyler.

"You gotta be shitting me."

(𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛)

"Stop fighting me, Anna; I'm almost done," Noah grumbles at the crying five-year-old.

"Why do you h-hate me so m-much.." Anna wails as he rinses the conditioner out of her hair. Her dramatic statement doesn't faze Noah as he continues to scrub her down.

*****
"I hope you don't do this every morning, little girl," Oliver says grumpily as he slumps into the chair next to her.

His uniform shirt was all messed up at the buttons, and his tie was not tied properly. "Dammit, Oliver, what did I say about keeping yourself presentable." Joshua scolds his younger brother.

All while Anna sits there eating her scrambled eggs with fruit swinging her legs while humming the reflection from Mulan since she watched it last night.

"Good morning, losers." Alex came downstairs yawning still in his PJs; he glanced at Anna, "Good morning, angel." he coos, noticing her little uniform.

"That is no angel Alex." Tyler comes down in full uniform like Oliver but slightly more organized, which is a surprise.

"You so mean tyty." He groans at the nickname, making Anna smile.

"Do not, and I mean it, little girl. Call me that at school," he warns her before heading out the front door.

Goldenmire Academy was one of the best schools in the state; it was a K-12 grade school with exceptional educational value.

All the De La Cruz boys have gone there and made out to be the best. Now Annabella Marie De La Cruz will be attending that same school. 

And oh my, was it driving Anthony crazy, one word.

Boys.

**************

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have a few questions to ask my fellow readers!

1. Would you prefer shorter chapter faster updates? or longer chapters and a bit of a slower update? (by slower, I don't mean 4+ at most would be a week or two.)

2. If I were to create a sequel to this book, would you read it? (even though it is a bit too soon to talk about a sequel.)

3. If so, would you prefer if I made this book an "Anna and her six brothers."
BOOK ONE + BOOK TWO

if you would take the time to answer these questions, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all for your love and support❤️