Chapter 1 (Tommy)

"TOMMY! GET DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! YOU'RE GOING LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Philza shouts. Tommy heard Philza yelling at him to go downstairs to eat breakfast. He doesn't want to go to school.

Tommy goes downstairs and sees Wilbur and Techno minding his business. Wilbur is reading a book and Techno is reading a newspaper. Philza is preparing breakfast.

"TommyInnit." Philza says and he walks towards Tommy. He kneels down on Tommy's height level and sigh. "Look, your brothers and I are trying to work for money here. We're giving you education because you need it whether you like it or not."

"But Phil, school is boring and hell. I don't wanna go and I wanna stay with you." Tommy whines. Wilbur heard it and closes his book.

"Hey Phil, let me help you." Wilbur says and he put a hand on Philza's shoulder. Philza sighs and walks into the kitchen. Wilbur smiles and kneels down on Tommy's height level.

"Tommy, listen to me. I know you hate school. I know that. Do I look like I like school? Of course not but I'm still doing it. Hey let me tell you something, if you go to school today, you can eat any pizzas you want without Philza serving it. I give you free. In the pizzeria of course where you could see Ranboo and Tubbo. How's that sound?" Wilbur suggests. Timmy thinks for a moment. Maybe he could get free pizzas if he go to school.

"Alright deal." Tommy agrees. Wilbur softly smiles.

"I bet you bring that Ranboo and Tubbo plushie with you again~" Wilbur teases. Tommy blushes and softly punches Wilbur's shoulder.

"They... I bring them because I feel so lonely but when they're around, I don't feel lonely." Tommy responds. Wilbur nods as he understands plushies are not only for children but for everyone as long as they're happy.

"Wilbur, Tommy, eat your breakfast! We're going to be late!" Philza says. Wilbur and Tommy walk towards the table and eat their breakfast. After they're done, they clean the dishes and ready to go to school and work.

Philza rides the car and drop Tommy to school then he goes to the pizzeria with Wilbur and Techno. Nothing goes wrong, right? Unless...