Chapter 4 (Vurb)

⚠Death, murder mentioned⚠

The pizzeria is closed and everyone goes home except for Tommy, Philza, Techno, and Wilbur.

"Finally it's night time. Those phone calls are driving need crazy." Philza says as he packs his stuff. "Vurb by the way? He got assigned to get a job in here as a nightguard."

"Who's Vurb?" Wilbur asks. Techno finishes packing and helps Tommy. Philza sighs softly and clears his throat.

"Vurb is the new nightguard I assigned to. I don't want the pizzeria to be a mess so that's why I assigned him. I got a call from him that he wanted to take a job in this place so I asked him if he wanted stop do a night shift and he said yes."

Wilbur nods. Meanwhile, Tommy keeps looking at the green and blue box instead of his favorite animatronics. Philza notices and sighs. He put down his stuff and walks towards Tommy.

"Tommy, why are you looking at that green and blue box instead of Ranboo and Tubbo?" Philza asks. "Is the box bothering you?"

"No Phil. It just that, MegaPvP lived in this pizzeria long enough than Ranboo and Tubbo and I think he deserves more attention from people who come here." Tommy explains. Philza listens and understands. He goes to Wilbur and Techno.

"Wilbur, Techno. What do you think of that box? The green and blue one." Philza points at the box.

"It looks fine. Why?" Wilbur asks.

"It seems that MegaPvP needs more attention since he's the first one in here." Philza explains of what Tommy said earlier.

"Alright, we can do it tomorrow." Wilbur suggests. Techno and Philza agree and continue packing their stuff. They all bust packing until the glass doors open.

"Excuse me, is this the Ranboo's and Tubbo's family fun diner?" A person asks. Philza heads up and smiles.

"Vurb! You made it! Welcome!" Philza shakes Vurb's hand.

"Ah nice to meet you, Philza. I got a call from you that you accepted me for this night shift."

"Why yes. Your nightshift starts today. You'll be alright. Also here's your uniform."

Philza hands out the uniform to Vurb and Vurb gladly takes it. Philza mentions the location of the bathroom and Vurb nods.

"Phil, who's that?" Tommy asks.

"Oh that's Vurb. He works for the nightshift." Philza responds. Tommy looks at him with a confused look.

"But why? The animatronics are not going anywhere." Tommy scratches his head. "Plus, there's no way these animatronics will going to attack people. Look at them, there's no obvious evidence they're going to do that."

"Unless there are souls." Techno says. Philza sighs and Wilbur stops in his track.

"Techno, not now." Wilbur warns him.

"Imagine a killer in this restaurant kills children that come to this restaurant. Just sweet, sweet innocent children who just want to have fun experience in this building. Do you know what happened to them? They go inside an animatronics one by one and possess. Wanna know what happens next? They kill whoever the nightguard is, for a revenge of their death."

Tommy shivers and Wilbur gives Tommy a gentle hug.

"You don't believe those stories. Those stories are just for scaring children." Wilbur says. Tommy couldn't believe what he heard.

"Wilbur, I'm not a child, really. But about what Techno said makes me feel sick." Tommy escapes from Wilbur's hug.

"Philza, can we go home?" Techno groans as he wants to sleep on the bed again.

"Wait, I need to talk to Vurb." Philza holds up his hand. Techno sighs and sits down on the floor.

"Techno, there's a chair..." Wilbur points.

"Sitting on the floor is better." Techno makes a circle with finger on the floor.

Few moments later, Vurb walks out with the uniform.

"Aahh Vurb, so is your fur okay with the uniform? I mean you're a pug sooo...." Philza fears the uniform makes Vurb uncomfortable.

"Ooh no no, it's fine. Doesn't bother me." Vurb responds. Philza sighs and tell Vurb what to do during the night shift.

"Alright looks like I could handle that." Vurb takes the note from Philza's hand gently.

"Good, stay safe at night." Philza walks out with Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno. Vurb sighs and looks around.

"Time to get to work!"

Vurb looks around and it seems the pizzeria is big and no wonder why he got a lot of task to do during night shift.

"As far as I like to do the too one first, I think I prefer to do the simple things." Vurb takes a pencil from the cashier desk and starts his job.