Chapter 6 (A little story for Tommy from Mega)

Tw // death, murder, knife, blood

Vurb is talking to Philza about the job and Philza is amazed by Vurb's hardwork.

"I'm amazed that how you clean everything up! How are the animatronics?" Philza asks.

"Oh the animatronics are all good. They work very well. I wonder where you get them?" Vurb has started his liking on the animatronics.

"Oh we got then from the company. It's called the MC company. They never tell what's the MC stands for but the animatronics they made are actually good."

Vurb nods and says goodbye to Philza and walked out. Philza opens the restaurant and Wilbur and Techno are prepared for their shift. Many customers come and receiving a lot of money for hard work and good services.

"Hey Techno." Wilbur says with a smile. "Good job out there!"

Techno smiles and continues cleaning the window. It's dirty because children were touching the window when they visited.

"Children really touch things they see huh?" Techno softly chuckles. Techno, most of time, in his job always stays silent and he only talks when needed. Wilbur on the other hand is a happy guy who always talk and smiles to make himself look friendly and an easy going person.

"Hey boys." Philza calls them. "Tommy's birthday is coming soon. I'm thinking if we could invite Tommy's friends here so Tommy will be happy. What do you guys think?"

Techno and Wilbur agree and Philza smiles. He hopes that Tommy has a fun time on his birthday.

5 hours later

It's been 5 hours and Wilbur and Techno take their break from cleaning. The customers are leaving to their home. Wilbur looks at the time and it's 4 PM. He looks at the door, wondering where Tommy is.

"I'm worried." Wilbur started. Techno looks at his brother.

"Worried about what?" Techno asks. Wilbur sighs and stands up from his seat. He looks at the window and he sees Tommy. Wilbur smiles and runs out from the restaurant. Tommy is talking to Ranboo and Tubbo until Wilbur crashed and pulled him into a hug.

"Welcome back, Tommy!" Wilbur smiles. Tommy smiles back and gives him a hug. The trio and Wilbur head back to the restaurant and hanging out together. They have fun and Wilbur continues to do his job.

The Bench trio are having fun talking about Minecraft and other things until Tommy notices someone calls him. He looks around and he sees Techno and Wilbur busy with their job. Philza is busy with phone call and Ranboo and Tubbo are talking about horror games. He looks at the animatronic enderman with a hybrid of a ghast and a goat man and he still can't get who is calling him. He looks at the box and he sees Mega coming out. Tommy smiles and excuses himself. He walks towards the box and Mega comes out from the box.

"Hi Mega, what's up?" Tommy is happy to see him.

"I have a word with you."

Before Tommy could respond, Mega grabs his hand and Tommy travels through Mega's mind.

Inside Mega's mind/memories

Tommy falls into a deep black pitch. He falls to the floor and groans. The floor is black and white textiles like in the restaurant. The light shines and Mega is standing underneath. Mega walks towards and his eyes are now black with white small pupils.

"Do you wanna know my story?" Mega says in a sad tone. Tommy is getting scared but he wants to know what's going on. Mega holds Tommy's hands again and they come to see Mega's memories.

MegaPvP's history

I was a young man. Much older but I don't remember what my age is. I was very young, maybe around 20s. I worked for the MC company. It was my greatest year, working with animatronics, building them, and created friendships. I made lots of friends in that company. I never thought of retiring and leaving. It was my dream to accomplish. But I didn't know there's an employee in that company who hated my guts because I was so kind and popular.

One day, I was working at the nightshift. I was cleaning the floors and the animatronics. This guy who hated my gut came to me with a stern face. I asked if he needed a help and he pushed to the ground and he grabbed a knife. I was shocked and I grabbed hold of his wrists to prevent him from killing me.

"Please! Why you're doing this?!? What did I do to you?!?"

He didn't respond to my question. I could see his eyes were full of hatred. He was a monster. He was thirsty for murder and my blood. I pushed him away and ran. I tried to find a place where I could hide. I hid behind one of the machines that create animatronics. I could hear his knife against the wall.

"Oh Mega~ I know where you're hiding haha. Your existence made my life frustrated and you managed to take the spotlight. I suppose to be the one who will take the spotlight but you took EVERYTHING away from me! It's time for you to pay. Do you even know who I am? I am Ponk, you should be fear of me!"

I hold my breath until I hear the voice was getting closer.

"Hiding here? That's not how to play hide and seek."

I was surprised and ran away but he grabbed me and stabbed me in the chest. I gasped and blood coming out from my mouth. He stabbed me more than 5 times and I was already dead. He took my dead body into one of the animatronics which was this one. The animatronic body I used until now. He cleaned the blood and put a writing on the animatronic body. He wrote 'MegaPvP' on my shoulder. That is how I got my name.

When he left the building, I don't know but I became alive. Don't ask why but as I became alive, I see visions of gift. It told me those gifts are gifts of live. Only I can see it. My job was to give gifts of live to dead, innocent people.

End of MegaPvP's history

"That's my story." MegaPvP says with black tears flowing out from his eyes. "Please don't be scared, I love your company. You're my friend."