Chapter 2 (Bullies)

⚠Bullying (?), blood, injury (?)⚠

Tommy stares at the build in front of him. School. A place where you get educated but it's hell at the same time. Tommy takes deep breaths and goes inside.

Tommy goes in and sees the students are busy minding their business. He goes to his locker, put his stuff inside, take his books, and hoping they're not here but he's wrong.

"Ah Tommy, my good old friend." One of the students say to Tommy. Tommy turns around and know something is going to happen.

"Leave me alone Karl. Go with Quackity, Purpled, and Jack to bully someone else." Tommy glares at Karl. Karl chuckles at Tommy's respond.

"Aw come on, we just want to have fun time with you." Quackity says. Timmy knows what does fun time mean. It means bullying him until he gives up.

"You think?" Tommy says with an annoyed face. "All day I got bullied by you four. Give me a break."

Tommy passes through the four bullies hoping they stop what they're doing.

"Sooo what should we do? We can't just randomly grab him and punch him." Jack says.

"Jack Manifold, my friend. I know one thing to do." Purpled says with a smirk. Purpled discusses with Quackity, Karl, and Jack. They all agree.

"We do it after school where students and teachers won't see us."

Tommy goes to class and sees Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Hey guys, what is up?" Tommy says with a cheerful tone, forgetting the problems before. Tubbo and Ranboo look up and see Tommy. They smiled and ask him to come over. Tommy walks towards and sits on his seat.

"Hey Tommy, big man, what's up?" Ranboo asks. Tommy with a big smile on his face told him.

"My brother, Wilbur, made a deal with me that if I behave well or go to school, he will offer me free pizzas and make me enjoy watching my favorite animatronics!" Tommy explains.

"Wait animatronics? Is it in Ranboo's and Tubbo's family fun pizzeria?" Tubbo asks. Tommy nods.

"Isn't it cool that the animatronics' names are you guys?" Tommy asks with a happy smile. Tubbo and Ranboo smile and they say it's cool.

"Hey what if we hang out after school so we can eat pizzas together?" Tommy suggests. Ranboo and Tubbo think for a moment and they nod. They want to hang out together. Then few moments later, the teacher comes to the class.

"The teacher here! Come on, let's finish this class!" Timmy says, excited that he's going to spend time his friend after school.

School ends

Tommy groans. He finally survives school. He packs up his stuff and head out. He remembers the deal with Wilbur. He goes out with a happy face. He can't wait to spend time with his family, also his friends.

"Psst, Tommy, over here."

Tommy looks around. He keeps searching and found out that Purpled called him. Tommy sighs and looks back to Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Guys, a bully wants to have business with me. You guys can go first." Tommy says. Tubbo and Ranboo look at each other and Tubbo put his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"Be careful."

Tommy nods and Ranboo and Tubbo go to the pizzeria first without him. Purpled sees Tommy coming and put oh a sad look.

"If you want to bully me, take a perfect time to do it, you idiot." Tommy says with annoyed face.

"Hey look. What I did the whole time to you, it's a mistake. I'm sorry. Jack, Quackity, and Karl are sorry too. I don't know what's happening to me, including them. Look, you don't have to forgive us but at least you know we're sorry." Purpled apologizes. Tommy sighs and looks Purpled into his eyes.

"Fine I forgive you but I haven't forgive your other friends." Tommy says. Purpled without a word grabs Tommy's hand and dry as him into the yard where Quackity, Karl, and Jack are waiting.

"Hey Tommy." Quackity starts his apology. "Look we're sorry for what we did to you... Hope you forgive us.."

Karl and Jack nod and Tommy looks at them. They look like they're sorry.

"Look, I forgive you guys but if you do this again, I swear to God.. I won't hesitate to tell this to the principal." Tommy says. "But of course, you guys deserve a chance. I'm going home, goodbye!"

Before Tommy proceeds to leave, Karl grabs his hand and drag him down.

"Ow, what the"

"Sorry Tommy. We lied." Karl says. Tommy is shocked at Karl's respond. Jack kicks Tommy's stomach and Tommy groans in pain. Quackity hits Tommy's head against the grass and Tommy couldn't take it anymore. Tommy coughs out blood and his body shakes really bad due to the pain in his body.

"Ready for the last one, Tommy." Karl says with a smirk. Tommy is now prepared for anything until he feels a lot of kicking. Tommy feels pain as they kick him in anywhere. Tommy covers in blood and bruises. Tommy's only mind is only this:

"When will this end"