Chapter 7 (The truth)

Tommy opens his eyes wide and shocks to see that Mega is not an ordinary animatronic. He is something that no one knows but him.

"I'm sorry. I thought you deserve to know who I am. Now my soul is just what keeps this animatronic being different than those two."

Tommy softens his expressions and feel bad that Mega had been through a tough moments.

"It's alright, Mega. You're being honest with me. I like that. I'm not scared of you, I was very shocked."

Mega looks at him and smiles. He goes back to the box and shows him what gifts of life looks like.

"Is this the gift of life?" Tommy asks in low voice. Mega nods.

"But you said only you can see?"

"I did but since you trusted, I make it visible for you to see." Mega explains. Tommy nods as he understands.

"Oh yeah my birthday is coming soon and I invite you." Tommy smiles. Mega looks at him with a confused look and he gets it for a moment. He smiles and nods. He goes back to the box and Tommy goes back to the table.

"Hey guys, I'm back." Tommy takes his seat. Ranboo and Tubbo smiles and tell him about what to do with his birthday.

"Well I'm going to invite Mega since he's underrated and deserves more attention. He's really cool so I invite him to my party. I hope my birthday is in here where I could spend time with you guys and my family. Of course, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Mega. I hope it will be cool."

Tubbo and Ranboo open their mouth in suporise but soon they become excited as they know it's going to be a great birthday party for Tommy.

Hours later

It's nighttime and the group has to go home. Tommy goes home with his family and Tubbo and Ranboo go home together since their house is near to each other. Tommy goes home, took a shower and hop onto his bed. He smiles at the ceiling. The story of Mega makes him sad but he promises Mega that he wants Mega to be happy. He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.