Chapter 5 (MegaPvP)

Vurb is cleaning the window and the floor. He makes sure everything is clean so he get paid well. He takes out his note and use his pencil and scratch out the task he has done.

"Alright next is the toilet... Hmmm doesn't sound so bad."

He goes to the toilet for male, female, unisex and handicap. The pizzeria also installs a restroom for babies to change. Vurb makes sure everything is clean and done. He cleans the male, female, unisex, handicap, and baby toilet. He walks out with a sweat on his forehead. He takes out the note and scratch 'clean the toilet' as the task is done.

"Alright what's next.... Hmm.. Check the animatronics? Are they broken? Better check."

He goes to the stage where Ranboo and Tubbo are standing. He grabs a toolbox and check if they're broken. He checks the engine and machine and nothing happens. He makes sure no parts are broken.

"I guess they're alright..." Vurb sighs. He takes out the paper and scratch the last list. He sighs in relief as his job here is done. He knows he's going to have the same task for the next night but he doesn't care. He needs money for his survival. He decides to walk back to the office.

As he walks back, he heard a music box. A gentle music plays in his ears. It's relaxing. He turns around and see an unknown popping out of the box.

"Ah sorry about that buddy. Didn't see you there."

He walks towards the box and the animatronic hides.

"No no no, don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

He lifts the animatronic up and it seems interesting. He looks at the robot's body part to see if it's broken but the result is none. The animatronic looks just fine.

"You look alright uhh... MegaPvP. I assume that's your name because there's a handwriting on your box."

MegaPvP looks at his box and realizes there's a handwriting written in black. It says "MegaPvP". He looks at Vurb and tilts his head.

"Enjoy the night, little fellow." Vurb says. Mega watches as Vurbs left him. He looks back at the writing and he predicts that the three children in the restaurant before were the ones who wrote it. He sighed and looked at the time. It was almost 6 AM. He looks at Vurbs and he is about to leave the restaurant. Mega goes back to the box and the time strucks at 6 AM. Vurb's first nightshift is done.