Chapter 11

"I cannot think of a more perfect date," JJ said as she sank her fork into the slice of cheesecake she was sharing with Reid again. Dinner had been amazing, as it should've been since Reid was paying enormous amounts of money there. He assured her repeatedly though that the price was no object and that he wanted her to have whatever she wanted. The waitstaff had been amazing, giving them a booth in a corner so they could sit close together and have some privacy. The lighting was dim; the perfect environment for a romantic date.

"I was hoping you'd like it," Reid said, leaning forward and capturing her lips in a chaste kiss. Well, chaste in comparison to some of their other exchanges. JJ had made a conscience effort to eat light because she was planning on jumping his bones as soon as they walked through the apartment door. She had a little surprised planned for him as well and she was eager to give it to him. In more ways than one.

JJ stroked Reid's cheek with her thumb, relishing in the fact that she was with someone so perfect for her. There was no one else she wanted the way she wanted Reid. She couldn't remember a time she'd ever been set on fire so easily in someone's presence. She could remember, however, how sometimes at work she would see him at his desk chewing on a pen and somehow becoming aroused.

"I love you," she said. Reid smiled huge and turned to kiss the palm of her hand.

"I love you too."

After finishing the cheesecake, Reid paid the check and they made their way back outside to pick up the car. The closer they got to being home the more excited JJ became, and the mood didn't escape Reid's attention. Nothing ever did.

"You seem excited," he said, looking at her quizzically as he opened the car door for her.

"It's just been such a good night," she said, resisting the urge to touch her ear which Emily had told her was JJ's tell. According to Emily, JJ always reached up and touched her ear in some way when she was lying or telling a half-truth.

Reid continued to shoot her looks as they drove back to his house, but she kept her expression as neutral as possible to not give anything away. The drive felt impossibly long since she was waiting anxiously to rip his clothes off, but eventually they reached their destination. Once in the door, she decided on a way to execute her plan.

"Wine?" Reid asked, heading to the kitchen.

Perfect, JJ thought mischievously.

"Yes, thank you. I'll be right back," she said, heading to the bathroom as casually as she could.

Her go back was on the counter where she'd left it with her sneaky supplies inside. Slipping out of her dress, she retrieved the black, lacy lingerie she'd purchased for his very occasion. A black, lacy balconette bra that pushed her breasts up into a very flattering fashion, and a black thong with a wide lace waistband. It went perfectly with the black pumps she'd worn to dinner. It wasn't in JJ's nature to be self-centered, but she couldn't help thinking she looked very sexy in the attire.

She listened through the door, trying to figure out where exactly Reid was. She heard him sit the wine bottle on the table, and listened to his shoes as they walked in the direction of the hall. She wanted him in the bedroom, but she had a feeling he was headed for the living room. Time to improvise.

"Reid?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you grab my bag out of the bedroom?" she asked innocently.

"Sure," he said. She looked at her bag on the counter a smirked, waiting as his steps traveled to the end of the hall. Once she knew he was in the doorway she quietly opened the bathroom door and walked towards the room, adding some extra sway to her step. When she got to the doorway he had his back to her, looking around the floor for the bag he wasn't going to find. She leaned her elbow against the door frame and waited.