Chapter 13

JJ leaned forward and sealed her lips against his, unable to keep her physical urges at bay now. Besides, it'd been more than 24 hours since they got to have sex. Since she'd been spending so much time at his house, that was practically a record for them. It'd been nearly two times a day, every day.

Reid twisted his fingers in her hair, pushing his lips harder against hers. His hands left her head, but she felt them again on her hips, his firm grasp pulling her over to straddle his hips. She could already feel the bulge in his thin pajama pants and her core was hot with desire.

Reid wasted no time finding the hem of her tank top and pulling it over her head quickly. He seemed to want it now and fast, and she was perfectly willing to get on board with that. He wrapped an arm around her waist and used his other hand to push himself up, laying JJ out on the bed in front of him. Before he pulled back she grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him swiftly, tossing it on the floor behind her.

His lips crushed hers again for a moment before dragging over to her jaw bone, and then down the column of her throat. He left a heated path all the way down to her right breast, where he sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling it between his lips and then teasing it with his tongue.

The pleasure shot through JJ's body, landing like a hot coil in her lower stomach. She was practically on the verge of orgasm already and he hadn't even traveled south let. Her breath was coming out in short pants, and her fingers grasped his hair, forcing his mouth harder against her skin. It felt like she couldn't get enough of him. She needed his skin all over hers.

His hand gripped her left breast roughly, his fingers pinching her nipple with force that made her gasp and arch her back. He smiled against her skin as he dragged his mouth over her rib cage. His hands left her breasts to pull her shorts down her legs in one fast movement.

"No panties?" he asked, his voice husky and his eyes heated.

"Lucky coincidence," she said with a raised eye brow. Reid smiled, crawling back up her body to kiss her. She arched her naked body against his, relishing the feeling of his bare skin against hers. He supported his weight on his knees and one hand while the other found her soaked core, the timid pressure enough to drive her crazy.

She lifted her hips against his hand, searching for release but he kept the pressure gentle and inadequate for any type of orgasm. If his finger would just slip a little closer to where she needed him, she'd be home free. He was being stubborn on purpose and she knew hot to motivate him.

She grabbed his bare shoulders, digging her nails in and then pushing her hips up with a slight moan. Her mouth found purchase on his throat and she gave it a searing kiss before taking the skin between her teeth.

That got the reaction she wanted.

His finger slid between the lips, finding her entrance quickly and pinning the palm of his hand against her clit. Her nerves exploded violently, her muscles twitching from her stomach down to her thighs. As soon as the wave was over she sat up and shoved his pants down his hips. He got the pace she wanted quickly and shoved his fingers into her with greater force, eliciting a loud moan.

JJ wrapped her hand around his hardened length roughly, and when normally it may have hurt, the sheer amount of his arousal only made it send tingles through his spine. The repetitive motion of her hand nearly had him releasing, and he couldn't have that just yet. He grabbed her knees and pushed them apart and up, yielding her glistening core. He attacked her with his mouth, forcing his lips against her and lapping at her with his tongue. It got the desired effect. She was gripping the sheets and writhing against his mouth, pushing her hips against his mouth.

"Oh my god," she panted, letting go of the sheets with one hand and gripping his hair.

Reid pulled her clit into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue over it repeatedly. He could feel her thigh muscles coiling again and it only fueled his passion. She shoved his head away from her but before he could question it she pushed him onto his back forcefully and mounted his hips. She grabbed her erection and lowered his slick heat onto it. Reid had to focus not to lose his self-control.

"Fuck," he muttered. Normally he didn't use profanities, but this woman elicited all sorts of reactions from him. A couple curse words wasn't that shocking.

JJ didn't take too much time to adjust before she started moving. First she just moved up and down, but next she was rotating her hips and driving him up the wall. His fingers gripped her hips roughly and he forced his hips up to meet hers. She bucked forward, her hands landing on his chest. They were both breathing heavily, but neither of them were stopping. They sped up their pace, pushing their bodies against each other with bruising force.

Reid could feel his climax approaching, but he wasn't ready to quit just yet. Instead he wrapped an arm around her waist and flipped her onto her back, keeping them connected at all times. In a smooth movement he pulled on of her legs up over his shoulder and began pushing into her rapidly.

JJ worked to meet every one of his thrusts but her body was giving out. Two orgasms already and she was nearing number three-she was spent. But god, being with him was exhilarating.

"Come with me," JJ breathed, feeling her muscles tightening. She was about to hit the point of no return. Reid gave a confirming nod and took his bottom lip between his teeth, giving a couple more powerful drives that sent her over the edge.

He fell over the edge with her, their pulsing, sweaty bodies heaving with the climax.

"Sweet jesus, that was amazing," JJ said once she'd caught her breath. Reid moved to lay next to her, but they were both too warm to cuddle just yet. Instead they both laid there naked for a moment, cooling off.

"We should get dressed in case Derek comes back," Reid said reluctantly. JJ laughed.

"Oh, I get the feeling that he won't be back any time soon," she said suggestively.

"What?" Reid asked incredulously.

"Let's just say I don't think we're the only ones keeping secrets."

They both laughed hysterically for a while. JJ had never been so thankful to fall asleep in his arms.