Chapter 2

My first day of a perfectly new high school. I am so excited to meet people there. I wonder if they would accept me as who I am. I just hope they do. I shouldn't be bringing back old, heartbreaking memories and just move on to my perfectly brand new life.

~after a while~

This is my lunch period and I am just walking through the hallways of school instead. I just want to stay here because I want to see the whole school. I never took a real tour because I wasn't paying attention to the first time. I did that through the hard times at my old school. Now I am at a new school and shouldn't be worrying about the past that can't be fixed.

~few minutes later~

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I say as I bump into because I was distracted on my phone.
"That's okay. Hey! Are you new here?" The boy with the distracting beautiful face and brown hair asks me.
" Yeah . Sorry !I should be going. Anyways, my name is Chelsea Gold." I say as friendly as I could, but inside I was desperate for a friend because its been almost half a day and I haven't had a friend yet.
" My name Cameron Dallas.Here is my phone number if you need any help with anything at school or something like that ." He says as he puts his number in my phone.
"Here's my number ,too." I say putting my number in his phone like he was doing to my phone.
" Bye Cam!"
"Bye Chelsea!"