Chapter 12

Chelsea POV
I walk from Nash's house to my house. When I reached my house, I stop and stare for a second and just think how horrid my house looks compared to Nash's. Nash's house is pretty awesome! Why am I so worried about my house? I mean I don't live there anymore. I shouldn't be calling it my house. I should be calling it some freaky mental dude's house.
I walk into that house.. And Ashton hugs me and tells me he misses me. I just awkwardly smile, and look around for Calum. I finally found Calum and he says, " I am so happy to see you, Chels, Luke is in your empty bedroom to talk to you about the thing I texted you about."
"Ok." I say. I walk up the stairs thinking what would he say before talking about the thing I came here for.

Will he say he misses me?
Will he say sorry to me?
Or Will he ask where I've been all this time?

When I reach the bedroom I used to sleep a week ago. I see a tall boy with a pierced lip I used to call my brother, Luke.
" Hey." Luke says.
"Hi." I say back with a serious tone.
" Look I came here to talk to you about-"
I interrupted by saying," MagCon? Some thing called MagCon?"
" Yes, that thing. It's for half a year it's with a lot of guys. I honestly don't know how much are there.. But there is Another girl in this thing. You only have a month to think about it and then the thing starts 2 months after you decide(in that 1 month deadline)." Luke says trying to be all persuasive.
" The guys are cute?"
" I am gonna say yes because I don't want to bother you doing your tour and also because I don't want any part with you. You're a horrible brother and told your own sister to pack her bags and leave the house. Also you broke a promise of being a good brother to me and being by my side through everything when Mom and Dad died !" I say with tears running down my face.

I left crying and the three other guys didn't say anything. I thought Calum was by my side through everything too.

Guess I was wrong.