Chapter 14

Chelsea POV

I woke up and it was 4 in the morning. Time for school..
I dressed up and was ready to go to school. I was waiting for Hayes and Nash to finish so we can all eat breakfast and leave.
"Hey, let's get eating downstairs!" Hayes says.
"Ok. But Where's Nash?" I ask.
" He's at his friend, Shawn's house." Hayes replies.
"KK. Then come on let's eat breakfast so we can leave." I say.

~ at school~

Hayes goes his separate ways with his friends. I try not to bother so I don't seem like a goof ball.
Suddenly I hear footsteps that sounded like they were coming towards me. I turn around to see Nash and Cam.
" Hey Nash. I thought you were at Shawn's house." I say.
" Yeah, Shawn is roaming the hallways somewhere but he did come with us." He replies.
"Hey Chels, I wanna talk about Saturday morning-" Cam starts.
" Look, I don't wanna hear it. I thought you were a true friend who wanted to be friends with me for being myself." I say with tears forming in my eyes .
" What is that supposed to mean?" Cam asks.
" Don't act dumb with me Dallas! You know what I mean. Don't you ever talk to me again. It broke my heart to talk to you even now!" I scream and walk to the girls' bathroom.
I just walk in and just cry. I just let it out because I don't know what I started or how I am gonna end this thing.
Then a girl with a familiar face comes to me. " What's wrong? Are you that girl from the hang-out with Cam last Saturday?" She asks .
"Umm yeah." I say.
" My name Mahogany. I think I told you that Saturday, but anyways I did it again in case I didn't introduce my self to you."
"Oh cool. My name is Chelsea. I'm pretty sure you might not know that because I am usually hated on by people most of the time or I'll be wasting my time being not noticed." I say with a small laugh at the end.
" We should hang out sometime. Not like the other one. " She says in a little whisper because she knows what Cam had done."Chelsea, here's my number so we can talk about the date for hang out for girls only."
" Aww thanks So much Mahogany! I came into the bathroom crying and then I came out smiling. You made my day." I say laughing and giving her a hug.

~ after school~

Hayes , Nash, and I meet up so we can go back home. But Nash had a guest with us who was also coming with us. His name is Cameron Dallas. Ughh.
I look at Hayes who was on his phone. I thought texting was an easy way to talk to Hayes. Because I won't talk until Cam leaves.

To Hayes 😇😜: I am trying to make a goal...

From Hayes😇😜: what's the goal?

To Hayes😇😜: to not talk until Cam leaves..

From Hayes 😇😜: that's a hard goal!
✨✨good luck✨✨

To Hayes 😇😜: it's not that hard when you have plans

From Hayes 😇😜: plans for what?

To Hayes 😇😜: plans with mahogany sooo when I get home you BETTER SAY NOTHING TO NASH OR CAM!😊😊~happy face~

From Hayes 😇😜: ok we r home so you gonna text Mahogany and wait till she responds with a yes or no?
If she says yes you leave out the door to her house
If she says no you take a nap

To Hayes 😇😜: Stalker much? But yas. U know me sooo well :p

•• text with Mahogany••

To Mahogany 👭: I planned the dates for the girl only hang out

From Mahogany 👭: when?

To Mahogany 👭: now..

From Mahogany 👭: Well OK, see ya at my place 😋
Need a ride?

To Mahogany 👭: nah I'll see you at ur house :)

**Texts to Hayes:**

To Hayes 😇😜: she said ok.

From Hayes 😇😜: srsly? well ok then byeee!!

To Hayes 😇😜: ok byeeeee!!!!!!