Chapter 9

Chelsea's POV

Nash opens the door and let's me in.
"Hey welcome!" he says.
"Thanks.." I say with a depressed face.
"What's wrong? And why do you have loads of bags and luggages with you?" He asks.
" That's what I am gonna talk to you about, and the secret." I say.
"There's no one home except for Hayes and me. Anyways, come upstairs." He says.
"Ok." I say and he leads me to his bedroom where Hayes was sitting playing on his phone.
"Hey Hayes." I say.
"Hey . Nash told me you needed to talk to us." Hayes says.
"Yeah.." I say.
" Sit down next to me." Nash says.
"Ok." I say.
"What's the problem you were texting me about? Something sad you said?" Nash asks me.
" Yeah.. So here's the story. Cam invited me to his house. So I said yes and he drove me there . Then Mahogany and Cam went out to get food. I was then stuck with Carter and some guy named Gilinsky and Johnson ..." I say
" You mean Jack Johnson and Jack Gikinsky?"Hayes asks.
" Yeah them . Anyways, they started telling me that Cam only made friends with me because he felt bad for me."
I say. " Is that true Nash?"
" I haven't talked to Cam since the day we met you at your lockers which was a day ago, and I haven't really had a conversation with all the bros together. So I haven't talked with all of them together since you've moved to this school." Nash replies.
" Anyways, Cam comes in with the food, and I ran out the door . Then my brother and I had a fight and told me to pack my bags and leave so that explains the luggages." I say crying very hard.
"It's okay you're welcome to stay here with us as long as you like." Hayes says.
" I'll ask my parents, but I am positive they'll say yes." Nash says smiling.
" Thanks so much guys and please don't tell the guys or Mahogany about this." I say pleading.
" We won't ." Hayes replies.
"What's the secret you wanted to tell us?Not to be rude or anything ." Nash asks.
"Oh right. Promise you won't tell or I'll have to bring my dark and dangerous side which is pretty bad because the people who have seen it regret for breaking promises with me." I say with a stern look on my face.
" Ok." Nash and Hayes say in unison.
" Ok here it goes. LUKEHEMMINGSFROM5SOSISMYBROTHER!!" I say as fast as I can.
" What?" Hayes says and Nash gives me a confused look.
" Ok I will say this one more time, but more quietly and more calm.
Luke Hemmings from 5 SOS is my brother.."