Chapter 7

Chelsea's POV

All I can remember from running out the doors of Cameron's house to mine is "Chelsea!"
But I kept running because I found out my life was a nothing from Cameron's point of view.
I thought Cameron and I were friends ,but I guess not.
I opened the front door of my house and I saw my older brother , Luke Hemmings, and his friends, Calum, Ashton, and Michael, standing near the door.
" What's wrong?" Luke asks looking a little worried.
" Nothing." I said with a fake smile.
" Something is wrong, and I want to know now.'' Luke says with a sad look on his face.
"How would you know what's wrong Luke ? The last time I checked, you and your little buddies just leave me in a house alone all the time , and want me to keep a secret about you being my brother because you are in a famous band?" I say in an angry tone.
" Why won't you tell me anything ? I am trying to make it up to you of not being a responsible older brother by asking you what's wrong because I care!" He says screaming at me. Michael, Ashton, and Calum tried to pull Luke away , but he wouldn't move or stop screaming at me.
" Because you care? Yeah right. Have you ever wondered where I am on the weekends while you guys stay here in this house? Have you ever thought where I am when you guys are gone on tour? And Luke , have you ever thought what it's like to be a responsible brother and not the definition you told me earlier?" I say about to cry.
" Ok. First I was okay with this dumb conversation, but now you are making up these dumb questions. YOU KNOW WHAT?!!!?? WHY DON'T YOU JUST PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE?" Luke says. It broke my heart that he said that to me .
"FINE!" I say going upstairs into my room.
I pack everything I see in there into my loads of luggages. Pillow cases, books, laptop, my phone, and the pictures of my parents because they died in a car crash. My grandma and grand pop took care of Luke and me. After they died, Luke was the legal age to take care of me. I am seventeen by the way, but I guess the last piece of family I had doesn't even want me.

Michael and Ashton help me with my bags I had. " I am so sorry about this. You know Luke is kidding right ? He might seem angry now, but he will come around in a few minutes." Michael says.
" I am sorry , but I have to leave. It's what's best for you guys and me." I say with a sorrowful look.
I come downstairs and I see that Luke wasn't there to say goodbye. Ashton hugged me for a super long time and said goodbye with a sad look.
Calum gives me a hug saying, "Whenever you need something I will be there, and I promise Luke won't know because I know how much you hate bothering him now. "
Michael says," I will miss you so much, Chelsea. You are like my little sis. I don't want you to leave."
I say in a whisper , " But it's what's best for me. You four are gonna be fine."
I say my last goodbyes and walk away from the house I used to call home.