Chapter 1

Marinettes POV

Marinette felt so many emotions within her. Betrayal,hurt,pain, used...worthless. She couldn't believe it. Lila was able to turn everyone against her. 1 year, 1 year was all it took for Lila Rossi to do it. Well, almost. She still had a couple of friends so I guess that's a plus.. right?

Drenched in rain, running anywhere but what she used to call home at night. The year after that liar even managed to turn her parents against her and throw her out of the house. Heck, they believed faster then her ex-friends. She tried convincing them it was all false accusations but there reasoning was that she wasn't acting how she used to before, becoming more distant they said.

Like they know what she's going through. Marinette is unsure where to go now. She keeps running not bothering to wipe her tears but maintains most of her negative emotions.

That was the last straw. she was glad she left but she couldn't help but wonder 'why is she still worth being here now?' She then finds herself in the park. Oh, the happy memories that she held dearest. Now, it's something she doesn't want to remember especially the people she trusted with her heart.

She stays there for awhile eyes closed relishing how she felt before that day. All the laughter and jokes said. A small laugh escapes her mouth and a small smile makes its way to her lips.

She sighs, knowing she can't change the events that happened now, she takes out her phone. Scrolling through her contacts she finds that one person that knows how to comfort her... Luka. Making a mental note to block her ex-friends. She takes in a deep breath, clicking on the contact. "C'mon, pick up, pick up... please." After a few rings he picks up.

Marinette

Luka

'melody?'

"Luka" she sighs in relief

"Is everything alright, it's past midnight."

Not wanting to tell him her whole problem yet she tells the half truth. Taking note Juleka probably told him a bit about it. "uhm.. everything's ok now. Do you think I could maybe stay at your place for awhile?" she asks with a hopeful tone.

'of course. Do you want me to come to you I can meet you wherever you are?'

"No no it's okay, I can find my way to the boat."

'Alright, well tell me when you arrive. I'll be waiting outside okay?'

"Okay... thank you Luka..."

'It's not a problem melody.'

"Bye."

'bye'

Once she hangs up she sighs and takes in a few deep breathes. 'you can do this Marinette.' she thought to herself. Standing up she grabs her bags which isn't much just one suitcase and her backpack that has some money, her sketchbooks and the miracle box. She then starts making her way to the Couffaine's

Time Skip

Almost there she texts Luka.

Melody

Almost there.

Luka

Alright, I'm outside waiting.

>>>>>>>

Once the boat come into view she sees Luka, she calls out to him "Luka." "Melody." he calls back. Within arms length she drops her things pulling him into a hug.